Gunman shoots congressman - hopefully he dies - he's a douche

1 Like

THE BEST BASKETBALL WORKOUT EVER…

ftw

1 Like

I guess it’s a case of Republicans living by the gun and dying by the gun. At least no scientists were hurt.

3 Likes

After checking out his voting record a little, I feel safer already.

1 Like

You have to look HIS NAME AND ON THE ISSUES

A FUCKING DOUCHE

1 Like

Things are about to get a lot more interesting… gonna be a long hot summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-ATtinIj4

3 Likes

So the answer to today’s mass shooting in America, it was Murrica not Muzzies.

1 Like

lololololololol

Expected but still…

The congressman is a staunch champion for Second Amendment rights — boasting an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association, according to his congressional website.

In May 2015, he introduced the Firearms Interstate Commerce Reform Act, legislation that aimed to modify the criminal code to relax restrictions on cross-state gun sales — or, as he put it, eliminate “archaic red tape burdening gun owners who legally purchase firearms across the nation.”

Evidently the terrorist is a retired home inspector from Belleville, IL. That’s one county SSE of East St Louis, about an hour and a half drive from here.

Considering how much ammo he burned and how little damage he did, I gotta say he’s an embarrassment to Illinois ammosexuals.

5 Likes

Fucking rand paul was there - what a sad day it is - cuda been a great day

1 Like

Shooter has conveniently croaked from his wounds.

He apparently had volunteered for the Bernie campaign.

1 Like

The fucking coward.

PS: Mass shootings are just boring anymore.

In all seriousness, of the 17 candidorks, he was the closest to rational…someathetime.

1 Like

1 Like

I guess we won’t be seeing riots for this one

Why do assassins always manage to kill the liberals (the Kennedys, King, etc), but only wound the CONs (Raygun, this guy…)?

Terrible shots

How’s this for a theory: All the shooters in the liberal assassinations were professionals.