Gunman shoots congressman - hopefully he dies - he's a douche

No doubt when the bullet hit his pelvis, fragmentation occurred so who knows what vitals may have been effected. Lower intestinal punctures can be unhealthy.

But hey, it’s a good thing Scalise isn’t a liberal. Being shot thru the hip would probably mean a punctured vagina.

BTW, I’m also loving this thread. It’s another example of what you liberals truly are…

1 Like

@Meghan Conz show us what they are on a daily basis… dumb, racist, hateful, backwards idiots who are easily told what to think and say by bullshit like Faux Newz… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Exactly!

Mother fucker would not piss on you if you were on fire because fire is a pre-existing condition but gladly spend cash on trying to take over the world.

Yer attacking liberals - fuck him and fuck you - there is no misery on earth suitable for fucking conservatives

1 Like

Plus she didn’t even come up with anything original as usual, guarantee you all the right wing talking heads are blathering the same drivel.

Piece of human garbage update - die mother fucker

the No. 3 Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives who was shot during baseball practice, remains in critical condition. Scalise was shot in the left hip Wednesday morning, suffering broken bones, injuries to internal organs and severe bleeding. He underwent surgery but would need further operations, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center said.

Just curious, what they call transsexuals in Australia?

Hi, Meghan :heart_eyes: I’ve missed you.

It’s Affected, not Effected. And that’s what I’m reading this morning, that he will need more surgeries to repair all the damage.

You already know this, but only about half of self-identified “liberals” have vaginas…same as “conservatives.”

And since you’ve pranced in this morning with a blanket comment about liberals, I assume you aren’t here to engage in a civil conversation about politics…so I won’t bother explaining to you how few actual liberals there are among us. But I’ve seen enough of your posts elsewhere to know that you’re no more deserving of a one-word epithet than I am.

Maybe if you stick around we can get a little closer to a clear view. But in this thread which you say you love, we’ve been conversing in a sort of shorthand since we all know each other. That’s not fair to you, so I’ll expand my view of yesterday’s shootings just a bit if you show any real curiosity.

OTOH, if you’d rather just treat this like a flame forum…knock yourself out.

1 Like

“A few good people” Like the Capital Hill Police detail assigned to Sen. Scalise?

One of the comments for those saying it’s mean to hope the worst for the motherfucker

WHAT IS WORSE

SOMEONE TRYING TO FUCK 24000000 OUT OF HEALTHCARE

OR

SOMEONE GETTING SHOT IN THE HIP

3 Likes

I wish harm on nobody unless they wish harm on others.
Congress hasn’t exactly been friendly to The People.

2 Likes

Rand Paul retweeted this from Judge Napolitano (Faux Nooz shill-lawyer), about a year ago:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s on virtually all of the NRA literature and fundraising material. You need guns so you can shoot the government.

Since he was prominently at the scene yesterday, I wonder how he feels about this bromide.

1 Like

No one likes it when they’re shot at.
Even when they’re in the wrong .

1 Like

Yeah, all the fuckwits nattering on about “second amendment solutions” and dog whistling all the Duck Dynasty rednecks into action didn’t have a big problem with Giffords getting shot up in Arizona, but they whistle a different tune when it’s inside the Beltway.

4 Likes

One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist

Unless you have the approval of the masses, such as in a revolutionary war… you’ll be deemed a terrorist by the common population.

Simply put atleast.

1 Like

1 Like

You can’t change gun laws. It’s apparently illegal because you have the inalienable right to bear arms.