Guys lived in mud for years and donny can't put on a raincoat

Funny Boro ain’t a con but defends cheeto all fucking day long - go figure

2 Likes

I think that’s hormones.

He didn’t do anything wrong here but libs are butthurt… not my fault lmao

So when Macron made a specific plea against the recent upsurge in “Nationalist” movements he didn’t have Trump in mind?

I’m talking about this incident, I know you noticed this, but you chose to ignore that fact.

I’ll ignore your question and return the topic.

So why aren’t libs redacting their fake anger?

Fake anger? Never heard of her.

So you were genuinely angry that Trump didn’t give a Veterans Day speech that wasn’t on Veterans Day?

I was disappointed in a Commander in Chief that passed on a traditional and preplanned event commemorating Heroic International Cooperation that he had just flown across the Atlantic to Honor and also to honor your Military predecessors in history, because it was a minor personal inconvenience.

It was an appearance, optics, an societal custom, like the Officer who kneels and offers the crisply folded flag that had covered the beautiful child’s fathers coffin, as it is being lowered into the ground. Just like that, that guy offering the flag would rather be at home with his wife and 2.7 kids. But instead he performs his duty impeccably.

So fake disappointment, then?

Boro is campaigning for a slot on chettos SS-Verfügungstruppe if the 5th Reich takes power.

He is hoping his social network posts will boost his chances

1 Like

LMAO- I’ve condemned Trump before, but I’m not the idiot who got mad that he didn’t do a Veterans Day speech when it wasn’t Veterans Day.

My nephew got pushed into “The Old Guard” or aka The 3RD Infantry Regiment, because he was smart, tall and pretty, like his Mom, A big part of his Job, was doing the Military Performances at Arlington, as well as performing the foot search at the Pentagon post 9/11.

Boro just doesn’t want to own that his president was a national embarrassment again, just as he has been every single time he’s gone to Europe in our names.

Meanwhile, the 92 year old Queen Elizabeth II of England braved the rain yesterday attending the ceremony to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI. She’s also a WWII Veteran, and needless to say understands how heads of state are expected to behave.

3 Likes

Trump was too busy hanging out at the Golf Course tweet raging and having some “Executive Time”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-pence-miss-veterans-day-observance-at-arlington-cemetery

Look at these two poseurs standing in the rain on Armistice Day back in 1961!

2 Likes

Here’s an image I found of a young Abraham Lincoln walking on a rainy night with no umbrella.

2 Likes

Could you imagine like back in the day tellin yer pappy you could not do something cause it was raining

Depends, are you an entitled rich punk?

LOL - nope

He’s an utter disgrace. He didn’t bother with going to Arlington either.

A worthless shitbag.