Harry and her

So fucking sick of it already

are they going to watch them fuck on the wedding night like they did in the middle ages

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m sick of it, too. I give their marriage five years.

I’m sorry - I know I’ll catch some flack from the good people of CBT for this but, I just don’t think she’s that pretty. Kate is waaaaay prettier and I can’t help thinking that Harry, being the hipster that he is, just went for her because she’s non-whitish and that was the cool hipster thing to do. I mean, I’m sorry, but that’s just my sense of it. He could have done way better.

Maybe he actually likes her. Some people choose partners like that.

1 Like

^^^^^^^FLACK^^^^^^^^ :astonished:

I think she’s gorgeous. But all this crap about her jewelry and her gown and how much the wedding is costing repulses me. Bring out the guillotines, now!

2 Likes

That’s French. These Royals are Brits.

Guillotines can be built anywhere, any time. This is the 21st century.

1 Like

Do you hate guns so much you would rather build a guillotine?

The royal wedding is expected to cost in excess of $45 million (£32 million), most of which is allotted for security.

Bring on the guillotines.

1 Like

Harry doesn’t look that happy.

He’s probably thinking:
“…but I already fucked her. What’s there to look forward to now?”

He’s probably just realizing that his progeny will not be allowed into his Golf Club.

3 Likes

Nah - she needs nose-work, and even then she’s barely a 5 1/2 or 6.

LMAO@U

Yet she’s waaaaaaaay outta yer league.

1 Like

Actually, Lotus - I was thinking you’re way out of her league. :wink:

I wasn’t the one giving her a point score (one of the most sexist bits of BS to come out of the misogynist’s toolkit, btw).

Yeah - no kidding. :roll_eyes:

Still - no kidding - if I was the sultan, and I could spend a night in bed with either one of you I’d choose you.

Oh, now that’s a nice bit of buttering up. :roll_eyes:

1 Like