He can never just be civil

Standing in front of a portrait of Indian Removal Act architect Andrew Jackson at an event commemorating the achievements of World War II Native American code talkers, President Trump uncorked this gem to his captive audience of nonagenarians:

“You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”

1 Like

He just can’t help himself.

Makes you wonder what his father did to him.

3 Likes

Whatever it was, it wasn’t good.

Trump heap big fuckbubble.

http://reverepress.com/news/native-american-leaders-issue-statement-response-trumps-racist-remarks/

As bad as holding this ceremony in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson.

Not sure if it is exactly why, but from what I gather reading somewhat between the lines, my half baked conspiracy theory is that Donnie’s big brother Fred Trump Junior was from birth groomed by his dad to be the Heir apparent, he was smart, good looking very polished and social and likable guy, but he turned away from the family business and then drank himself to death, Donnie being the narcissist that he is probably still hates his big brother for putting him (Donnie) as the distinct not number one guy in the line of patriarchy…

1 Like

Andrew Jackson, and the Trail of Tears.

1 Like

A Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe leader issued a damning response Wednesday to President Donald Trump’s “Pocahontas” slur earlier this week during an event meant to honor Navajo Code Talkers.

Harold Frazier, chairman of the South Dakota-based tribe, said he was “deeply ashamed” of Trump’s “disgusting” treatment of the World War II veterans and appeared to suggest that the president should resign.

“The President of the United States had an opportunity to honor veterans and bridge gaps in the relationship Tribes have with the Federal government,” Frazier said in a statement sent to HuffPost. “Instead, he chose to disgrace himself, his position and the nation he represents.”

Frazier continued, “The President of the United States wanted to utilize an opportunity to honor native warriors who defended this land to make a political attack. I have one for him, leave the office you bought and take your swamp things with you.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sioux-leader-trump-apos-leave-183523915.html

I can hear the mic drop from here.

4 Likes