Heat wave = Crime wave

95-100 last 4-5 days, people are going nuts already.

Just think in a couple weeks there will be fireworks every night.

4 Likes

Having studied criminology, there is a link between weather and crime. Less crime happens in rain, snow and cold.

Cause everyones inside minding their own bidness :joy:

1 Like

Snow leaves tracks.

Snow? What’s that.

Maybe that’s the reason my country is so fucked up

And Florida too

3 Likes

You live in WA. :stuck_out_tongue:

All the people without AC are losin their minds… I bet if everyone had AC there would be a lot less crime.

I’ll just leave this here.

4 Likes

WTF A/C - never had AC when I was a lad - never missed it either

PS, its not the heat, its Trump.

Clarified, and you’re welcome.

Yeah I never had it when I was a kid either and I remember some pretty miserable times without it!

1 Like

The dog loves it when that happens.

1 Like

They’ve been gunning each other down like it’s the south side of Chicago around here, most violent summer I’ve seen here and it has always been a violent place, shootings about every day. Nice and quiet in my leave it to beaver neighborhood though.

The first day of summer was the hottest. I went to an outdoor concert to hear Chicago and Doobie brothers, with my sister-in-law and a couple of other girls. It was sooo hot I couldn’t believe it. waiting in line to get in there was no shade or water or anything. My sister in law and I decided to return to the care for some water and AC. We were in VIP parking so it wasn’t that far away. On the way to the car there was big old guy having a tailgate party of one. I looked at his beer and said I’d give him $10 for a beer. He was kind a gave me one and offered my sis one. She declined and when we got back to the car sucked half mine down. I was like WTF why didn’t you take the beer the guy offered you. She didn’t know why. I told her next time I wouldn’t share. LOL

1 Like

Heat wave has been back on and so has the crime wave, people’s brains are cooking and they’re losing it.

I’d guess for its size, just the ghetto area here has as much violence as a similar sized area in Chicago and most of this town is ghetto. My neighborhood is very leave it to beaver but 5 blocks away people are getting shot.

1 Like