Hello again (And Australia is fucked thread)

You sure? I’m not.

My mums breath smells like puppies and rainbows even though shes addicted to jenk.

Y’all are retarded I’ve haven’t poasted in like 5 years.

I can tell you I ain’t Hollidaze, people who knew me personally still thought I was a sock, so you can’t help stupid.

Ya got two left.

You know what, I might be a sock.

Yer an attention whore - dat much is obvious

Oh def.

You’re making the broad assumption that anyone of us really gives a rats azz, hang out, read, post contribute or lurk, it’s a free country. You do you.

1 Like

You’re making a rather broad assumption that I am capable of of any of that…

Well somehow or other you found your way here, so you have that going for you, which is nice.

Yeah mang, one of my top 5 life achievements.

Under what screen name did you post at TV?

Merkin Merchant

Oh, then pleasure meeting you. I don’t recall meeting you before.

1 Like

What was your TV handle?

Same as here, Oak. I was only there a short while, maybe a year or so.

Have you been here at CBT before this iteration?

Hmm we may not have crossed paths. I was Charles at TV too.

Nice to meet you, too.

1 Like

I’ve been popping up in various little holes for years. I cause a little havoc, stir some shit, I get bored, get myself banned, then I bounce on to a new prey.

I gave a little hell at Cosmic outpost, dropped in once or twice at cindys hitting bongs, sucked on Ednas two inch clit before she vanished from the world. I don’t know man, I’ve been around but I normally don’t link accounts and rarely gave away the game so it’s hard to tell if you’ve ever really had contact.

TV was a home though, I’d stir shit then come back home and shit on Hades, Road pavement, Rancid and others. Got an honorable mention before everything went shit.

Last raid I remember was the fucking sad shamble Hades ran on a 2bit survival forum. I remember Hades getting banned for saying he waited until an anaconda tried to eat him legs first before he cut his way out. I was too subtle and they thought a story about living for a month on hand made fishing gear while my dad beat me was a sad story of growing up in the country and didn’t get me banned. That was soul crushing, not that I didn’t get banned, but that people in general are that stupid. ‘Survival experts’ believed that shit. Good thing to know though. People will buy a lot of dumb shit before they begin to doubt you.

I’m sticking with charles here because the cunt died lol, and so the old boys to know who I am. I get a little free clout and I don’t need to waste time proving I’m a true pork blooded infidel.

Oh yeah, I forgot about FatBastard, that little cock sniff.

I spent 15 minutes or so at TV, on invite to “motivate” a mutual acquaintance. Several years ago. Welcome to CBT, sounds like you know the etymology of clans like us more than me, if you’ve looked around we are kind of a hidey hole, of mostly, but not exclusively boomerish persons.

1 Like

Trolling, to me, appears to be a lake that is drying up. Slowly the pools are getting smaller and smaller, while things die and get cut off from each other. The only ones left are the long living and slow moving monsters.

Cheers for the welcome to your little pool. I am very curious to see where the big fish hide.

1 Like

Fatbasted is at another forum that I stop by at here and there.