Here Come the Winds

Blowing about 40 mph now and haven’t peaked. Wind advisory until 5 pm tomorrow. The gals are getting tossed around pretty good. I’ve got them staked as good as I possibly can, so they are on their own tonight. I’ll just have to see where they stand in the morning. I was hoping to make it another few weeks, but may have to call it a season and take them down. Got started way too late. Live and learn.

1 Like

Can’t ya drag them into the garage or house?

Nah, They’re in huge ceramic pots that weigh well over 100lbs each. Besides, I’d be dragging them in and out 3 or 4 times a week now that the Santa Ana’s are here for winter. I got pretty sticky with resin out there tying some stakes tonight, so who knows, maybe I’ll get some smokable bud even if I have to harvest now.

I gotta say, those are some tough-ass girls. They got tossed around big-time and bent over some, but survived the night. Some of my trees lost branched 4 times as thick. 60mph gusts this morning, so I relented and brought them in the garage.

I’m really wanting to make it a few more weeks to get those big trichomes. I’ve set harvest for November 15th if I can keep from throwing my back out moving them around.

I wonder if these flowers are big enough should I give up?

It’s not called “weed” for nothing…

I know, but all of the “expert growers” on the Internet have you believing if you even look at a plant wrong it will wither up and die. The minutia out there is staggering.

Well if the alternative is the ditch weed we have over here, keep geeking it up.

1 Like

People over react to everything.

There’s a woman somewhere out there demanding her neighbors give out shit her kid isn’t allergic to for Halloween.

Seriously?

1 Like