Hey Doc, I was just about to order this, but I want your opinion

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19225715_1624764427547940_2461213770247407578_n.jpg?oh=684b99df5d6a3afe7dac68b2eaab3ce8&oe=59E3567E

Waddya think?

1 Like

If it has pizza and beer stain resistant fabric, it may just be for you.

I only spill wine on myself, what do you think I’m a mill worker or something?

I thought you were an unemployed used car salesman.

^^^^^ Jesus Christ. And you manly men get after me. Some of your own personal attacks are reprehensible, and pathetic, imo.

We’re just funnin’, Lotus.

Does anyone have the suicide prevention hotline? (asking for a friend)

1 Like

You have a very twisted idea of fun.

Anyway, I think that romper would look very good on Woody.

Do you often think of me in skimpy outfits, lotus? :wink:

It’s common among American men to fool with each other that way. It’s actually a form of bonding. You would not tolerate an enemy speaking to you that way.

1 Like

Who the fukk is “we?”

1 Like

Me and Apey. (lookingatyoussideways smiley)

I say go for it bro!

I wonder if it comes in Putin.

In view of your comment trolling PI, a gaffe you’ve shown a great resistance to changing, I’d need to hear it from him in order to be convinced.

Trolling PI? I don’t have any PI concerning anyone here. What I have is what is put out on the board. Aside from trying to create a controversy that doesn’t exist, what is the message here? That Lotus doesn’t have any sympathy for the unemployed American working man, and that used car sales person is somehow less than a respectable occupation? Or maybe you miss the point that Apey is more apt to rib people than anyone here, but he also can take a bit without actually calling the suicide hotline?
Jeez, Spoon, all of the years devoted to trolling and you people suck at it. Sad…and unfair. So unfair. :cry:

The reason the controversy doesn’t exist FOR YOU is that you have acquired some internal formulas about what is trolling, what is PI exploiting and what is good natured joshing among internet pals. If this was Troll Valhalla back in its heyday, I would have no quibble with your math.

But it isn’t TV, nor is it 2007 or even 2012.

I think we probably need some tweaking and some individual reflection to try and arrive at a consensus about where these lines are. Obviously, I’m not comfortable at all with the old ones, and this isn’t the first time recently that such a “controversy” has arisen even in this small community of friends.

Stay tuned, friend.

Sure thing, troll.

One voice is conspicuously absent from this discussion, friend. Have you by chance noticed?

Yes, and I’m sure he’s giggling away right now about the whole “controversy”.
Tell me, is this not really more about your adoration of the Lotus though? Do you think she has fainted, washed in the aura of your manly gallants, while her mistaken impression of boy play has already been explained to her and quietly agree with by at least one other poster? I could observe that girls just don’t get it and what more explanation is needed for Lotus’ and your outrage, but we both know you do get it w/o mansplanations, so, ya know…
troll on, troll. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: