I don't know how I missed this bit of news

The White House is considering launching an unprecedented cyber attack against Russia in retaliation for their alleged interference in the US election, intelligence officials say.

Current and former officials have said that the CIA has been asked to deliver options for “clandestine” cyber operations designed to “embarrass” the Russian government.

The anonymous officials told NBC News the CIA were already operating cyber doors, selecting targets and making other preparations for an operation.

OK. so here’s my conspiracy theory on this. (Those of you who toe the official story line on all this shit might want to exit the thread now.)

Why the fuck would it be all over the MSM that we are planning cyber attack? I don’t believe it for a second. There’s no planned cyber attack. This is just more propaganda to make us believe Hillary’s emails aren’t real and that the Ruskies actually doctored them. ROFLMAO.

2 Likes

That was my first response, why would they leak this, unless they just wanted to see how the Rooskies would respond, or something.

2 Likes

Russia would be a better ally to have than those slimy brits.

1 Like

They wouldn’t.

Total bullshit. Yes, the CIA and NSA routinely conduct cyber espionage against foreign interests… friend and foe. Never in a million years would they publicize or even admit to it.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s my whole point. It stinks of political bullshit.

1 Like

Putin’s response:

Fuck him

can’t get the subs let alone the stuff in space

1 Like

Even the Soviet Union didn’t stand a chance aside from an all out nuke war… and there would have been no winners there. The Rooskies don’t even have enough functional nukes to make it interesting.