I Don't Understand You Libs

You seem to say that you believe in people’s rights, but you want to control people and restrict them - their Constitutional Rights and Responsibilities - while giving the US government carte blanche to usurp the rights of people and commit murder on a massive scale around the world. When are you going to demand legislative restrictions on the government’s “right” to keep and bear arms.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

I’d like to pause for a moment of silence to honor the Children who patriotically laid down their lives so we can keep and bear arms.

You mean like these?

The global terrorism perpetrated by the US will never end until we get money out of politics. Plain and simple.

1 Like

Why not just restrict the government’s gun rights?

So that they continue to have carte blanche to deny universal healthcare, rape and pollute the environment, dole out corporate welfare, promote wage slavery, steal social security, and riddle the MSM with propaganda?

ALL of those problems could be appropriately addressed if we had federally financed elections and our representatives could take NO donations (leaving the NRA and the weapons maufacturers out in the cold).

1 Like

It’s not like gun owners have ever protected us from anything, if the gov. started throwing us in the oven, most of the gun fondlers would be right there helping them do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey man - ask you swarthy skinned community members what protected them from whitey back in olden times - ask the older ones - youth don’t know shit from shinola. They were armed to the teeth. I don’t suppose you consider the possibility that this country’s gun violence issue is the direct result of the example set by the government and not a problem inherent to gun ownership. Wake up man - you’re starting to sound like a no-thinky Con (ie Lib).

That’s a great topic. Why don’t you start a thread?

Most blacks don’t have legal guns, I’m talking about your NRA friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t any NRA friends, pal. Maybe you can have a nice debate with Lotus about why you aren’t out in your community preaching the evils of unregistered weapons. Maybe you could walk around with a protest sign or something. :laughing:

Anyways - some of us got to work sooo…:wink:

I’m more effective on the internets… :stuck_out_tongue:

Why so angry?

You’re an internet Lib, then. :smirk:

You’re the ones that are angry - all out in the streets protesting against Liberalism and people’s rights en such. LoLz

So you were just saying that you had work to do and didn’t rlly? :stuck_out_tongue:

I gone, dawg.

Have a good one…

Huh?

Maybe the problem IS your Constitution.

See, I live in a country where our first constitutional right is to have our rights limited. That’s what many existing laws already are - limits to rights and freedoms. What those laws must be is JUSTIFIED in a FREE and democratic society.

Acknowledging limits to rights and freedoms is important because uninfringed upon rights to do whatever you want has the potential to infringe on the rights of others. For example, not infringing on the rights of mentally ill people could prevent them from robbing people of their liberty.

In this gun debate, I’m failing to see the discussion of the middle ground. There are solutions that allow people to have firearms while mitigating things like accidents, suicides, and murders.

I agree with what Lotus has stated above in that this problem extends FAR beyond gun control. It requires reforms to major social and governmental structure.

I’m afraid it will likely take another civil war before it can be fixed.