I doubt if I would have jumped in either

Guy has a Darwin moment and everyone wants to hang some teenagers for not hopping in to save his ass.

Send them to Seinfeld jail.

Idk…if the man was disabled his fiancé shouldn’t have left him.

It’s freaking FL, I wouldn’t go into a pond either.

Alligators.

Might not be a crime, but they will pay for that one day

2 Likes

I hope they pay every minute of every day of the rest of their lives.

They mostly sound like lower class blacks in the video anyway. There wasn’t much of a future for them to begin with.

White guy decides to have a Darwin moment = black kids fault. They sounded surprised that the guy would do something so foolish more than anything. I wouldn’t have hopped in either. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1 Like

The drowned guy was black as well, so I guess nobody told them about BLM.

1 Like

Now be sincere

Would you do the same? Point and laugh instead of helping?

The guy was disabled, so you still have that going on

Like I said, they might not have committed a crime against the laws of men, but karma is a bitch

What they did is probably one of the worst things you can do without it being a crime.

1 Like

These are the sorts of “youths” who invented the knock-out game and set animals on fire for fun. They are entirely lacking in empathy and humanity, up until the day their bullshit and bravado pisses off the wrong police officer. Then they revert to being “kids who struggled but were getting their lives together”.

2 Likes

It’s really hard to come in defense of people who have relatively comfortable lives, food and everything else, who act worse than people living in total misery in Africa.

2 Likes

I don’t think they knew he was disabled and like Epiphany said, if he was that disabled that he didn’t know hopping in the water and drowning was wrong where were his caregivers?

Those kids were hanging out getting high and all of a sudden some dude hops in the lake he’s not even supposed to be in and drowns. I’d have been like WTF too…

1 Like

I’d probably jump in, unless I saw gators

I swim well, so I’d probably feel bad if I didn’t at least try

Last year I helped some kid in that lake I go, he was crossing it holding something in a bottle, probably weed or crack

He was swimming very badly and I knew he wouldn’t make it once he got at the mud

His partner didn’t swim much better but he got a better route, he could step on some dead trees and not sink in the mud

I started swimming towards them and bingo, the second the kid reached the mud, he tried to step on it and sank

he just tried to keep his head out of the water and I was already getting close and I yelled for him to stay clam, he saw me and just stayed there.

What happens is that you’re basically in stuck in the mud when that happens and unless you know what to do, you die

I myself was in less than 3 feet of water, I just turned around and stuck a leg for him to reach, he grabbed my foot and pulled and I told him to relax and not pull back. He just stopped and I pulled him out, and fuck if he kept jerking, I’d just kick him in the face.

He had already churned up so much mud, the water was already thick

I pulled him to the water again, dude was white as paper. His partner went back in the water to get the bottle the wind had blown away

I ask the kid if he wanted to go back, he simply started swimming to where his friend had climbed, said absolutely nothing

They just went up the woods and disappeared

Ahhh, Brazoo.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the same these days but when I was growing up a lot of black people didn’t know how to swim, probably mostly because of no public pools etc. they could easily access… could be different these days but good chance these kids weren’t on the swim team.

1 Like

Still, calling 911

Nobody is giving them hell for not jumping, but they called nobody and still made fun of the guy dying

Most kids here swim well, lots of river and lakes around

It’s the unexpected that usually kills them, like muddy bottoms or currents in rivers

1 Like

If I were black, had been smoking weed in Florida, I wouldn’t call either.

The main reason I wouldn’t call is because good chance you’re going to get somehow blamed for it, especially if you’re young and black in Florida. Just like everyone’s blaming the kids here instead of the idiot that couldn’t swim who went in the water where he wasn’t supposed to or if he was mentally disabled which I don’t think was the case, his caregivers which were nowhere to be found. Everyone always wants someone to blame…

I didn’t really hear them so much making fun of the guy dying, sounds like they were having a good time and a Darwin winner went and drowned in front of them and they were like WTF? They should sue the family for making them witness that shit.

and as bad as that sounds, it could happen

See what I’m saying?

It’s not bad enough you lost your kid too, you have to get sued

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/21/family-missing-teen-fisherman-sues-other-boys-family.html

I remember that…in that case, you have to be 16 years old to drive a boat, they were only 14. Poor parenting.