I get the dislike for Trump

But what’s sad is how many of these people got suckered and fooled by Obama and the democrats on the other side of the coin. I’m glad everyone’s back to protestin, but where the fuck ya been?

3 Likes

Yup. It’s really tragic to me how people remain silent when Dems wage wars for profit and screw the people of their rights.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfM5XqtHVg

2 Likes

Even his youngest kid is wack!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p75x225/16142336_1639863182984727_6503534223888224644_n.jpg?oh=8c81acf785c1cd70b11b50e464c8c9e5&oe=5909FD01

Millions of women protesting and marching today. Then they’ll go home and return to whatever they were doing before the election, because this will fix it.

A few weeks they’ll look around and realize that neither Congress or the WH have been the slightest bit influenced by what they did.

4 Likes

LOL you almost got me into saying it wasn’t he who said that

ALMOSTY

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16174717_1663125603698411_2036744008822865523_n.png?oh=9dd994af710163bbe8d8f8a357e4e84c&oe=59030815

As someone on yer FB pointed out, almost as many people as those who’s votes didn’t count due to a peculiar mechanism put in place to protect the slave industry.

I used to think protesting and marching just made it so politicians or political parties can ignore you all of us at once then never have to concern themselves with us again.

The thing is, Trump will be asked, “What about the millions of woman all over the globe who want you to respect their rights?” Those are millions of people can now be pointed to say they stopped their lives to tell Trump and the rest of the government what they think. These women will be used as a message far beyond this march.

3 Likes

[quote=“Billdo, post:1, topic:18463, full:true”]
I get the dislike for Trump…
[/quote]I get the dislikes for Trump too. Happens every day in fact.

There was a women’s march today even in my little town. I doubt Dooshy Donald heard it though. People will keep at it. With luck, soon enough he will be dancing to the hangman’s tune.

PS: enyway - more people showed up for the march than for his coronation. That speaks loud.

2 Likes

They are still just following the media narrative though.

Once they see how awesome TRUMP makes the world they will settle down.

1 Like

Well to Trumpsters it will look like the Matrix, to the rational of mind, it will look like the matrix unplugged.

Red pill/blue pill, Deportz

TRUMP is America’s red pill.

Oh, well, then, I guess they should have just stayed home in the first place.

“They”?

You weren’t out with the sisters?

Had work deadlines. My daughter went out for me. I raised her right.

1 Like

You seem more a blue pill kind of guy, like faux news Trumpmerika.

ı am just a humble troall.

youre right. interesting how none of these whiny bitches ran for office to displace all these oppressors.

now make me a sammich,

I find all of this quite amusing, Captain.