https://youtu.be/MMzd40i8TfA

Those kids are very fragile.

1 Like

What didya say?

Inquiring minds…

(insert popcorn smiley)

2 Likes

It’s a serious diabetic forum with well informed highly intelligent folks

Fucking insulin prices are astronomical and diabetics are actually dying who cannot afford it

a vial which lasts two weeks for my wife is 350 dollars - it cost very little to make

the scumbag gov of florida claims he is working on getting cheap meds from Canada - he is an RFC (first red flag) the fucker states he has serious help from turmp who has done shit for two years on drugs prices

about 6or7 (tony24) posts down I stated sich and the fuck in the next post which is deleted went apeshit

these are all nice folks and so fucking desperate for lower prices they will grasp onto anything.

I said in other posts the only fucking way prices will get lower is when the dogs are lapping up blood from cut off heads

tony24 - click on hidden

The guy who got pissed has a young kid with this fucking evil disease - I cannot imagine dealing with that - some have infants who need insulin

This is what this fuck pirck gov sed - fucking gag me

“I want you to know I spoke personally to President Trump both Sunday and Monday about this,” he said, referring to his political ally. “He’s not only supportive, he’s enthusiastic.

I have this gut feeling that in a forum like this, it’s members might not have had much exposure to the “troll life” j/s

I don’t troll this forum - never

how is that a troll? It’s the truth - I could give you 27 fucking dates where trump sed prices were going lower over the last two years

who the fuck would think a con gov is srsly going for lower meds - why even post the op

1 Like

I know whatcher sayin, and you’re right, but maybe they just want hope, and not pesky facts.

1 Like

That kind of ‘head in the sand’ mentality is usually not deadly.

But in the case of messing with the costs of a vital
medicine, and the fragile hope that it will come down,
reality would be too frightening for some to withstand.

I can easily understand why otherwise level-headed people
would be losing their cool.

1 Like