I hate it when guess the race is too easy

It’s hard to believe that meltdowns would be attracted to a GI Joe Rambo Assault “Style” Rifle, that has little practical application other than for CQC

Don’t start with the brain dead bullshit

As a yuge fan of coincidences, I just find it fascinating that most public shootings involve that type of gun.

From the article:

Investigators said video surveillance from several businesses in the area showed a 2006 black Hyundai Elantra hatchback with damage to the front driver side park on Race Street. Surveillance video reportedly shows one man approach the driver’s side window and two men step out of the car with rifles at their sides, according to court records.

Police said the two men in the car walked south along Race Street and that the third man followed a few seconds later. He reportedly gestured toward the car, which did a U-turn without its headlights and parked facing north on Race Street.

Video surveillance reportedly shows the three men walking toward Hamilton Street, raising their rifles and a handgun as they round the corner and start firing, according to authorities. Police said the men then ran north on Race Street toward the waiting Hyundai.

They just HAD to play that card, didn’t they.

I hate the lyin librul identity politics fake news!