I prefer Generals that won wars

1 Like

Did you get this from me? :wink:

1 Like

Just saw it in FB.

Just an FYI, there is a small cottage industry of guys across the country that build General Lee’s .

Fuck 'em.

Grant or Lee?

Lee was a stupid old man and a traitor to boot

He got 10’s of thousand killed for his fucking ego

1 Like

His only “ego” was that he wanted to fight for his state. He agreed with the North.

You don’t know much about his errors - where he was fucking told by his colonels it would end in fucking disaster and he did it anyway

go do some fucking homework

Why? Boro is a typical rightie, the hallmark being that he already knows things.

1 Like

Like Bromo said he was a reluctant Confederate that remained loyal to his home “Nation-State” of Virginia as we sort of thought of ourselves in those days, particularly the Southerners. He may have been a shitty tactician, but he was an “Honorable” man.

Honorable men do not send thousands to a guaranteed death - study the last battles and get back to me - IN DETAIL

A typewritten double spaced report - no less then 100 pages - English will do, but feel free to use any language

The mother fucker should have been executed

Am I the only one that studies these things?

1 Like

He was outsmarted and outmaneuvered by our Drunken General, shit happens in war and people die, that’s kind of how it works.

You go to war with the leaders you have, not the leaders you wish you had.

1 Like

How the fuck do you call outsmarted when he was told by Longstreet not to attack because it would be a sure disaster

and it was - 5 minutes later 16000 were dead

who the fuck has troops attack a wall with 5000 union sharpshooters behind it (this he knew)

1 Like

If I talk over the whirl I will chain rebel nazi fucks to the monuments until they hack it all away with fucking fingernail clippers

can I get a like?

1 Like

Yuh[quote=“comeatmebro, post:11, topic:25094”]
ike Bromo said he was a reluctant Confederate that remained loyal to his home “Nation-State” of Virginia as we sort of thought of ourselves in those days, particularly the Southerners. He may have been a shitty tactician, but he was an “Honorable” man.
[/quote]
Sorry, that won’t fly. When Lee accepted his commission, he swore his oath to the United States, without reservation.

“Honorable “ does not break his word. Lee fails.

2 Likes

I understand that…and yes we call all look back and call them treasonous rebel basterds today because “we” won. Both sides were fighting for their “Freedom and Liberty” The South felt the North left them. But they were even in the best of times very uneasy allies. That fought duals with each other, and had fist fights on the floor of Congress.

The Civil War started on July 4th 1776. And arguably continues to today.

Lee, of course and those that lionize that fucking traitor.

1 Like

I give Apey the benefit of the doubt. He did use “honorable” in quotes. Honorable men don’t support their state over liberty and morality. They just don’t.