I took my rusty M16A2 to 600 meters

And only 11 rounds out of 20 hit on target.

This long range shit sucks.

So you’re not going to sniper school then?

I failed the qualification for Squad Designated Marksman… staying for the rest of the course though.

Oh well.

I was shooting better at 400 meters thab I was at 300 meters while qualifying yesterday though.

This is anti-gun, anti war board, is this a troll?

Bromo is are token weekend armchair warrior.

1 Like

Reserves or National Guard?

One of those, I forget, I think Reserves tho.

What makes you think it’s an anti-gun board? Plenty of people who have been members here own guns, I used to have a few myself. What’s so great about being Pro War? Who would your Jesus bomb? :stuck_out_tongue:

National Guard.

Reserve doesn’t have combat arms.

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone here is “Anti-gun” either, some of us just think it might be a good idea to try and prevent violent offenders, wife beaters, terrorists and the insane from having easy access to guns.

1 Like

I guess we need to be more pro war to appeal to the conz… who do you wanna kill next Jethro? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kim?

1 Like

Cardassian? I voat yes.

That works, too! lol.

Kim Jong-Un II

Why? because he might be building something that we have literally thousands of, and with a variety of launch platforms, by Air, Land and Sea being the running away number one Military in expenditures, gives us lots and lots of toys and things that go boom, bang and kapowie!

Sure.

Because he was told, due to his violent tendencies, he’s not allowed to explore nuclear weapons.

Honestly though I’m just tired of him talking shit.

Um, Boro…I think 400m is prolly a max EFFECTIVE range for 5.56 with short tube and iron sights.

Besides, it oughta be 225.

1 Like

Lil Kim didn’t seem to have nukes when Obama was running the meetings.

Qualification for the course includes 42 rounds on target between 300-600 meters, with a minimum of 10 at each distance.

I can kinda see and hit 600 meters, it’s just a bitch and a half. With an ACOG I could plop rounds on target at 600 easy. Qual is with iron sights.

600+ is when we break out the 7.62 EBR.

Max effective range for an M16 is 550 meters, So this is just slightly pushing the envelope.