I tried

So I’ve been trying to get people who I enjoy posting with to post here as well. The forum software learning curve aside, I’ve come to realise that all the people I want to join here are righties.

I don’t know how that happened.

Did you go to a thrift shop or yard sale and fetch something?

I tried to fetch some fun people for you to play with but the dinks won’t post here. :frowning:

Why won’t they come?

They are all rightards and can’t stand the heat.

Oh my rightard is telling me there’s no reply button to post. Is that weird? Where the reply button on the desktop version?

Reply is easy to find - all I use is a desktop

Where is it?

Here’s how it looks on my desktop.

If you don’t have a reply button, your login may have a screw loose. Try logging out and back in. I’ve never had a problem.

There is not gona be a reply if they are not a member

4 Likes

I know Billdo fucked it up six ways from Sunday and made it super complex, but you have to click on that word “REPLY” in the lower right hand corner, it opens a window to write yer response or paste your link or pr0n or what have y’all.

3 Likes

If they can’t figure this extravagant super hard to use software out they probably aren’t smart enough to be here anyways, thanks Starling, don’t you have any smart friends?

1 Like

Oh he’s plenty smart…for a rightie. He probably wasn’t registered/logged in.

So he videoed me and there’s no reply button on his screen despite being logged in.

Something’s fucky.

Send him a picture of Boro and tell him that even that guy could figure it out.

3 Likes

Did he try logging out and back in?

Is he using some thing like IE7 or some shit?

1 Like

Or maybe he didn’t confirm his account so it won’t let him poast.

2 Likes

I’ll check that with him.

He’s a MAC user.
And I didn’t ask if he logged back in or not.

He’s actually a really great poster and one of the smartest people I’ve ever known. I hope I can get convince him to post. No promises folks.