If you are arrested and jailed

you don’t get to bring your kids to jail with you.
why is that hard for leftists to understand?

Um, because white people don’t get arrested and jailed for misdemeanors like jaywalking or parking tickets.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

C) because we are not Nazis

clue - the answer is always C

OK, but why is it “necessary” to ship said kids clear across the effen country and then also lose track of who they are, where they came from who the parents are etc etc?

Joe a dozen or so of these kids were flown up here to the Pacific Northwest, a couple days drive or a day in airplanes, WTF for?

To make money for the ones doing it and then pay a little back

1 Like

If you want to really confuse a Trumptard on the border issue, most of these numbnuts think they are Uber Capitalists(but they don’t really know what that even means), and one of hallmarks of at least “Free Market Capitalism” includes as few “Barriers to Entry” ie Government regulations of course, but also no borders or tariffs allowing for the free flow of goods and labor to move anywhere. This will fuck them up completely nine times out of ten, they don’t know how to respond other that to go grade school and call you names. Closed borders act as a trade union, by limiting the numbers of doers of that job, if it’s welding or open heart surgery, limit how many can do those jobs and your members can demand a few more bucks than if he had more competition for the jobs.

2 Likes

nobody is talking about closed borders you leftist twit.

enter the country legally and you wont have a problem.

as far as taking the kids away? yeah…you broke the law, you go to jail, you cant bring your kids with you, hell…we don’t even know if they are your kids or you are a sex slave trafficker.

you open border shitheads make me laugh…maga!

I got a question

what would it matter if 2 million came in?

The whites here suck - it’s a nasty fucking place

it cud only get better

2 Likes

like detroit?

pfft.

Joe sounds like he needs a big dose of hillbilly heroin…

2 Likes

The empire has fallen Joseph

due to last card fucking wonders like you

flash in the pan

2 Likes

some of us think our country is worth fighting for…others apparently don’t.

You couldn’t fight your way out of an adult diaper old man.

4 Likes

LOL better luck next time Joseph

2 Likes

Fighting for what - a country that is trying to take over the planet by any means possible - that is when they are not too busy fucking their own people

My boots stay in the closet - I don’t give a fuck if the Chinese are on the Blue Ridge

1 Like

What gets me about you Trumptards is that when you tout all this “prosperity” you fail to see that Trump is happy to destroy the very institutions that made this country possible.

He’s like a toddler tearing through legos because he can.

It’s unfortunate. What about our descendants?

1 Like

Burn of the week.

Sorry, @joseph … maybe you should get out more, or get up earlier.