I'm Not a Negro After All

A sib had that DNA test thing done and was I shocked - no African. An explanation for my extraordinary basketball skills is yet at large yo.

Anyways - some of you have maybe noticed that I will play from Randy Newman’s Sail Away and Good 'Ol Boys albumn’s regularly. I do so because of their relevance to the topic, at least some times, but always because even though I have been listening to them since their releases, such good music is timeless in my view. These two from '73 and '74 remain, again in my view, two of the most perfect records (I have the vinyl yet) I ever dun heard. So that’s why if you ever wondered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdR--NNDco

I see all of you are completely shocked also.

so what is you’re make up, if you don’t mind my axing?

Well - all of the best things. What was missing was far more interesting. I was very disappointed to see no Native American, and surprised to see no Russian/Prussian, or German. Other surprises, but not upon consideration - Italian/Greek, Celtic/Irish, Scandinavian were present. It is a very general test through Ancestry.com, and I was told that a male sib might show up different stuff than my sis did.

Just a sibling…there might yet be a woodpile connection friend.

yeah, they way I understand genetics sibs can inherit different genes.

What you see there is the French side. The French, of course, are world famous for their sexual fidelity - France was also visited by everyone throughout history, presumably for their very fine wines and cheeses. Iberian Peninsula is also there as expected so that’s everything pretty much - also some Eastern Europe.