Is it too soon?

To say there’s a working agreement between CBT and the new forum?

Politics stay here, roasting and fun over there.

And there’s :100: none of this petty drama. Were acting like adults there and going old school

Say wut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUHb_l-1HU

Yes, it’s far too soon for you to claim you have saved us all. Even for you…and from you.

what new forum

No offence Wabbit, but you weren’t invited. I was. Unfortunately.

It’s just another forum where everyone talks about what’s happening at the SG’z, run by KM propelling his sense of self worth into the stratosphere.

1 Like

Eh, don’t really talk too much about that place there currently and nothing planned in the future.

You can only talk about scuffed human beings who play the victim online for so long before it gets stale. The only site still buying that shit is BC and to that I say better them then me.

Without specifics, the middle line seemed attractive. Hey, I was just asking.

Were gonna have a Saturday Fall Guys competition, hopefully this Saturday. I’m working with a sponsor for an official Fortnite Friday stream that will be streamed on the official Fortnite channel.
With the players lined up, including myself, it could be a fun time. A couple great players with a couple players from the community would be a blast

Will you have mom games on your forum? My offspring say I play “mom games”…Wordscape, Candy Crush, MahJong…they say it’s “cute”.

:rofl:

Wordscape would be fucking awesome.

Candy crush would only be speed runs. Idk how we could pull that one off

I am so good at word games. I have a fairly outstanding vocabulary.

You know what’s weird? When you speak or have studied more than one language, and play word games…your brain seems to “see” all the words it know, even if you’re actively playing in English. (I assume all brains would do this, not just mine).’

So, I see words in English, Spanish and even in French.

1 Like

among us from steam is a perfect party game, if someone set up a 5 to 10 player game with or without voice chat that would be fun. what also would be fun is to have a political debate with people from here, sg and bc all on zoom. you could wear a mask to hide your face, it would be entertaining.

2 Likes

Zoom is a great fucking idea.

Let’s do that one.

Minus the SG tards. Nobody wants them there. I can get a few trump supporters :joy::joy:

Personally I’m not a gamer (aside from slow chess) so don’t count on me for those. Might be open to a zoom thing though.

1 Like

I’d pass on the Zoom. I’m not walking into anymore turds.

I’ve been thinking about it and having our av pics instead of can, just audio.

I think it will be fun but I respect you not wanting to do it.

Wait, we can have you there and set up TTS for you. That’s actually a great idea for everyone.

I call the British guy :joy::joy::joy:

What’s TTS?

I am not a tech person at ALL.

You still need an email or such to join, ya?

That’s what the deaf people use.for remote communication

1 Like

Text to speech.

It’s big on discord.

You type out what you want to say and the robot voice says it