It's Kamala

Let the pluses and minuses begin

1 Like

http://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/biden-harris-2020/31794?u=wabbit

JUUUUUUUUST beat ya to it (merge is ok)

You read it here first.

Okay, second. FtW :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Minus: Kamala is a bulldog in the Senate, where we need her. Hopefully her replacement is equally tenacious.

Shoot, POTUS just declared that Mike Pence > Kamala Harris.

I’m shocked, SHOCKED! that Trump would favor his own and denigrate his opponent’s.

She’s a cop but at the same time she’s a lib woman of color, I’ll take her over anything the republicans are offering. Hopefully Biden will go for a long sleep shortly after getting elected.

I don’t like her at all, but what the hell…better than Pence is…

2 Likes

So when does the GOP start the campaign saying Kamala isn’t really black?

1 Like

She can bust out some Bollywood moves too!

How many of you told me that prisoners working wildfires was slavery?

You realize Kamala Harris kept people in jail to be free labor?

:man_shrugging:

AND she’s more anti 2nd Amendment than even Biden is.

She’s trash.

I’m still gonna vote for the person who isn’t a racist pedophile who infringes on freedoms.

SInce you’ve described Trump after the “isn’t”, I assume that means you are voting Biden.

45 posts were split to a new topic: He’s not voating for Trump but he supports him to the max

Can’t see the new thread

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder if I did something wrong. I got a notification.

Fuck all, I’ll have to check the settings for that subforum. The moved posts are supposed to be visible at least to us, but locked. If we want to keep talking about Kamala, the original thread should be okay for that.

EDIT TO ADD: anybody who can’t see the new thread now by following the link above, please let me know.

Why call it a thread when you falsely name it and then lock it? Where did I ever say I support Trump? In fact, if you read it- you see I’m voting AGAINST BOTH pedophillic racist piece of shits.

Pretty fuckin fascist of you, to be quite honest.

I’ll consider your whine at greater length when you stop ignoring the political reality that a vote against the Dem nominee is a vote for the repuke nominee and vice versa It’s a two party system, that’s been clearly proven in every general election of the last 3 or 4 decades…and in this community to keep insisting otherwise ain’t an argument – it’s just a pos troll.