It's not mental illness

I get really really tired of hearing the phrase “mental illness” thrown around as a way to avoid saying other terms like “toxic masculinity,” “white supremacy,” “misogyny” or “racism.”

Hell yeah!!!

Wait, you claim that there is only 1 race. There can be no racism in a 1 race world.

^^dead on arrival^^

And what makes you so sure this kid isn’t mentally ill? It almost seems like a sure thing.

BillyBob has a point, he is a raving conservative, so a mental illness diagnosis is warranted.

I think it’s a cop out.

He knew what he wanted to do and did it. He worshipped both the idea of the former South Africa and “Rhodesia”.

Mental illness doesn’t make someone racist…

Conservatives love God and God’s people. No way a Conservative would shoot up a church.

I don’t know anything about the kid, but he knew he was committing suicide. Seems like a crazy thing to do.

Uh huh. Conservatives also love “Rhodesia” and despise Zimbabwe.

I think it was a hateful thing to do. And he wanted people to know it was blacks he hated.

He kept on alive just so he/she could tell the story. That’s not what crazy people do…

You are making a good case that he’s not a Conservative and is indeed insane.

Charles Manson is still alive.

In what parallel universe am I doing that, booby?

And???

Still not mutually exclusive; in fact, the Venn diagram has a LOT of overlap.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the kid. I’ve been working hard the last few days and haven’t gotten much news. Do you have a link where his political affiliation is described?

you’re welcome

oh, LAWL

1 Like

So you guys don’t know anything about the kid, either. I kinda figured as much.