It's not mental illness

read for yourself, boob

Gladly Joak, gotta link?

All of the details and background aren’t in, but I seriously doubt this kid is mentally ill. More likely he was just tired of being a loser and a nobody. Not much else a loser and nobody can do to elevate themselves to such a lofty position… but kill a bunch of people. It’s the one thing ANYONE can do to become “famous”. Anyway, that’s usually the case with these middle class white kids. Delusions of grandeur.

BTW… I wouldn’t be surprised if they found out he was a mesmerized and smitten with Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris. That’s another thing most of these kids share. An infatuation with Columbine.

1 Like

Big list of drug-induced killers

This one was raised racist as well.

Who raised him to be a racist?

[btw, racism is legal]

No real data to support that. Growing up white in SC is certainly going to increase the odds of a kid being nurtured in a racist environment, but it’s neither a given nor an indictment. Everything I’ve read to this point seems to indicate that his immediate family was not particularly racist. They certainly weren’t into the radical “White Power” movement.

I’m guessing, like many kids these days, he picked a lot of this stuff up on the internet. The internet is a great development… the greatest in our lifetime, but it has and will continue to create a lot of monsters. My own son has become a “conspiracy nut” thanks to the internet. Drives me fukking crazy talking to him. I certainly didn’t put that shit into his head.

1 Like

I think his statements spoke for him. Why not believe him?

What did he say?

He said you are an Idiot.

1 Like

He said you are a fag, so I guess he has some credibility.

no yuo

More faggotry^^^

I’m not saying he isn’t racist. He obviously is. I’m questioning whether or not he was raised to be racist.

Mental illness doesn’t cause racism. But someone can most certainly be mentally ill and be a racist. And Columbine, Newtown, etc had nothing to with racism.

And, no matter what other underlying causes there are behind any and each of these mass shootings, the easy availability of guns makes it easier for these people to carry out their plans.

I totally agree with this bit in the article:

What’s interesting is to watch who the mentally ill people are being thrown under the bus to defend. In the wake of Sandy Hook, the NRA tells us that creating a national registry of firearms owners would be giving the government dangerously unchecked tyrannical power, but a national registry of the mentally ill would not — even though a “sane” person holding a gun is intrinsically more dangerous than a “crazy” person, no matter how crazy, without a gun.

People are under the influence of their environment and at the mercy of their authorities in early life. Either their Spirit is supported by enlightened guides or they are cut off from it in part or whole in the construction of their outer self. You may pity the Spirit that was cut off from acting in this world while condemning the construct.

2 Likes

And it IS about the gun. More from the article:

We’ve successfully created a world so topsy-turvy that seeking medical help for depression or anxiety is apparently stronger evidence of violent tendencies than going out and purchasing a weapon whose only purpose is committing acts of violence. We’ve got a narrative going where doing the former is something we’re OK with stigmatizing but not the latter. God bless America.

Gun-grabber bullshit ^^^^

^^^^
Totally rational – AND true.