Justice Dept: Sessions spoke with Russian ambassador in 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-dept-sessions-spoke-russian-ambassador-2016-025719278--politics.html

1 Like

Get them the fuck out of here. I am so sick of this crap.

2 Likes

Recuse hell, lying under oath is grounds for impeachment.

2 Likes

Again, Ryan and McConnell just have to love NOTHING getting done. All this work to be in total charge and the Keystone Kops keep fucking up. Once the Democrats separate Sessions and the Department of Justice from this investigation the Trump circle better start shitting.

My guess is the WH will fight like hell to keep Sessions on top of this. Trump himself will not do well with someone up his shorts and if he tweets about it, that becomes evidence.

Jeff Sessions was all about Bill Clinton losing his job over perjury in 1999. Go to YouTube and do a search. He was clear.

If Sessions goes the dam breaks.

4 Likes

I hope yer right but theses fucks making teflon look like fucking fly paper

1 Like

Is there any truth to the allegations that AG Jeff Sessions was seen having dinner with the Grammy Award Accountants prior to the Awards Ceremony?

1 Like

In this link hear Jeff Sessions hypocritically caterwaul about Bill Clinton lying about a blow job.

4 Likes

I wasn’t here then, but can one of you Libs link to the archives where you all were so incensed about Obama sending “organizers” over to Israel to influence that foreign election?

I mean, because if you’re acting incensed over these “allegations” of Russian influence in our electoral process, then surely none of you are hypocrites and also condemned Obama’s rank attempt to influence a foreign election, right?

Thanks in advance.

Israel is the biggest enemy the USA has - nuff sed

Watch the video I posted, Assend. The guy nails Obama. He’s a CON, btw. He was a RepubliCON. I don’t know how many times I have to post that I am well aware that Obama is as much a tool of the deep state as any president has been in the last four decades. It’s why I voted for Bernie and Jill Stein rather than Deep State Hill.

I see the Trümpenflüffer is still at his job…

I’m no fan of the jews either, DukeSix, but the point is the point.

1 Like

3 Likes

I had to laugh, our local Fox affiliate was reporting on his WTF Hawaii comments a few days ago, and the anchor closed the story with “Still 50 stars on the flag, sir.”

@BOOM@ headshot

2 Likes