Let me introduce myself

Some of you know me as The Countess, others know me as Flea. Nice to meet you

Where is Peachy Poo ?

1 Like

I recall you from somewhere. I don’t think we actually ever interacted.

Welcome. Peachy is here somewhere.

I’m not sure I recall meeting you either, anyway welcome aboard! any other questions…just ask.

I am the Sports Department Editor/Admin, Emeritus

Hellos Flea

Ah yes. For humor, all jokes in the What’s So Funny board must be approved by me, in triplicate with a cover sheet, I can provide a copy of the memo. Any humor posted there without approval, well, not much I can do about that.

1 Like

Hey!

Flea comes with added bonus, its name is Elmo aka Weezy, should be here soon

Hi, Flea. From whence do you hail?

TDT then Cosmic Outpost. I post mainly at Third rail now

I’m in LA

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your poasts.

What is TDT?

And just curious, but are you really female? There seem to be quite a few cross-dressers in the forums. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Heya Flea, what brings you to flyover country and what do you want with Peachy?

TDT = those damn trolls

Flea is a girl alright, she’s also your neighbor, Lotus.

There’s going to be trouble.

March 1 - Yellowstone becomes world’s 1st national park.
June 6 - Susan B Anthony is fined for trying to vote.
December 11 - 1st black U.S. Governor took office, Pinckney Benton Stewart Pinchback (La).

Peachy is my buddy. Does he still post here ?

Lmao!!

1 Like

Not on YOUR schedule, I’m afraid.

Oh, and if he’s yer buddy, you should PM him a titty pic so he’ll know it’s really you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow! Clever! Maybe you should PM her a dick pick so she knows it’s you. And make sure it’s erect. LMAO.

She may just think it’s a 8 year old with a rare wasting disease.

______ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------

80 effin degrees today. A good day to lay in a hammock by a lake and read a bit of poetry.

February 2 - Baseball’s National League forms with teams in Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Hartford, Louisville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis

March 7 - Alexander Graham Bell patents telephone

June 25 - Custer and 7th Cavalry wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne at Little Big Horn

August 2 - William Hickok shot dead in Deadwood by Jack McCall while playing cards. By remarkable coincidence he was at the time holding aces and eights, also known as “The Dead Man’s Hand”.

November 7 - President Rutherford B Hayes and Samuel J Tilden claim presidential victory. Samuel J. Tilden (D) wins election but Electoral college selects Hayes ®

Disagreement regarding the fifth card goes on, to this day.

Maybe you should stay out of other people’s trolls, and understand that the e-world is not limited to this forum…

In this case, you’ve brought a penknife to a gunfight.