Let me introduce myself

I have screenies of Flea’s photobucket from a few years ago. Several people’s stuff was archived there, and things were posted from it to CO.

How many people have you heard me accuse of PI mining in the past, aside from Greek?

Really ? It says “fleas” photobucket ?

Let’s see what ya got

YOU invited me to this forum at CO.

I know where to behave.

You already have. I’m not gonna post screenies here of other people’s PI just to show where you kept it.

"YOU invited me to this forum at CO."

Link plz

How do you suggest I do that if CO is gone ?

The thread title has that Stones song going thru my head…

I’m a very good person. I care about people

^^^^ Yeah. I dunno.

I did go to that site where you said you post. I saw some really nasty shit there. Please forgive me if I am violating the unspoken rules here, but you were referring to a pic of another woman on the board and accusing her of being bald, very hideously, and over multiple posts. It was a recent thread.

I don’t like that kind of crap.

My two cents.

1 Like

That’s another forum and I get it much worse.

Peaches, why are you being so mean ? Don’t you believe people can change ?

I believe they can commit to change.

1 Like

That bald women thinks I stole her man, I didn’t

He was never hers to steal

1 Like

Haha

How long do I have til Peachy hits the trigger

I reserve my judgements to make my own, but your reputation precedes you from others besides Peaches and it doesn’t come with a glowing recommend. More like warnings of caution and avoidance.

Anyway the name reminds me of…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5CP0c4KJg

1 Like

My reputation, huh. I have a rep for hitting back when provoked. Only my hits leave scars.

I joined and let everyone know who I was. If you’re going to judge me because of my behavior on a flame forum, carry on. That’s the type of behavior expected on a forum that thrives on the mental abuse of others

I prefaced my statement about reserving judgement but I thought you should know what the whispered shadows had to say.

Most of us are just here to have a good time. Otherwise you get thrown back Into teh Void, with the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that turn of phrase, it generally doesn’t mean that the change actually occurs.

I’m not the ban-happy one here. In fact I’ve never dropped the hammer except on a few spammers. If it drops on you, it’ll probably be swung by an admin.

But as you probably know, on a forum like this it’s everyone’s duty to raise a cautionary note when someone shows up with a past history of blurring the line between flaming and doxxing. We can tolerate good flaming here, but doxxing is a no-no.

So make yourself at home and show us that you’re here to play nice and have fun. Some of us don’t have spotless histories either. Be a good girl and you might even get into the upper rooms one day.