LIBs melt down over cartoon frogs

In World of Warcraft, “Kek” is what a player in the opposing faction sees when a player says “Lol”.

Just sayin’.

So these completely pathetic nerds without lives helped bring us Trump? I guess they feel a sense of brotherhood when they gaze upon the visage of Donny Tinyhands.

That used to be “foul bachelor frog”, a meme for disgusting male traits. So I guess it’s no surprise the internets made it into king Drumpf.

1 Like

Never forget what you are. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Unless you’re black. Or Muslim in the UCA. Or transgender or gay. Or a woman alone at night. Or a water protector at Standing Rock. Other than that, you’re probably right.

1 Like

1 Like

The Stock Market is roaring, the DOW is up about 2,000 since the election and pointing up!

http://cdn.mysitemyway.com/etc-mysitemyway/icons/legacy-previews/icons/blue-jelly-icons-symbols-shapes/017853-blue-jelly-icon-symbols-shapes-male-symbol1-sc48.png

I was somewhat active in evolved into mostly pro Trump meme page on the FB, The pro Trumpsters posted “Pepe” all the time, other than to them, it didn’t seem to mean a whole lot to anyone else.

The page was started to make fun of Trump during the primaries, but Trumpy’s not being that smart, never figured that out.

Yeah, the dow is up more than double what it was when Obama moved into the white house, yet the Trog’s will tell you Obama has been a disaster.

Maybe subconsciously you idolize him.:joy:

He won because of Pepe, or Kek as he was known in Egypt.

Ancient forces have been unleashed. If they had just let us keep poasting on Yahoo! this would never have happened.