Looks like the great flood is on the way

About 4 inches of rain so far over the weekend and still above water so far miraculously, another hard hit though and that could change… Sure is soggy out there, hope it’s about finished.

My 2 trays of tomato and pepper seedlings got destroyed… thought they’d be safe underneath the overhang of the roof… apparently not. Looks like I’m going to be buying shit.

That’s a lot of rain Guy. Warm and sunny here but we usually end up getting your weather in a couple of days.

They are selling some single tomato plants at Lowe’s for $4.25 each. Ouch!

A nearby supermarket is selling them for six at $1.25; lots of variety as well.

1 Like

Yeah I gotta either start some more right away or go find some cheap ones. I’m not paying $4.25 a plant… I need at least 30 tomatoes and preferrably 60 pepper plants.

1 Like

Water is starting to seep in, but hopefully the hard rain has stopped and disaster will be averted…

We’ve had over a foot of rain in the past thirty hours. Pretty fukkin wet around here.

2 Likes

Yeah I lucked out and a lot of it went around me!

1 Like

We have a couple of spots downtown that ALWAYS flood.

2 Likes

Wow, another big storm along the way, I have a feeling the basement is flooding this year!

The areas weather shield of pollution seems to be holding up today and the worst is going around us like it usually does…

1 Like

Yesterday was beautiful here. Today it’s chilly and rainy, and we’re supposed to get a couple more inches overnight and into tomorrow.

Our problem is, the rivers are all backing up…even without more rain we’d be getting more flooding, so tonight’s rain is gonna be a LOT harder to find a place to go.

1 Like

A con wud tell ya just move where it don’t flood

of course then pre-exist may not be covered and yer fucked anywho

The weather was the same here yesterday, I don’t know about the rivers here, but the ground is saturated still from the other day… I’m hoping the pollution shield holds up.

90+ third day in a row. In May! Gonna be a burn season here, with all the rain we had, and the dry to come…

Ya cud fine river levels for your area here -

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-rain-means-more-worry-flooded-parts-midwest-050339471.html

Cheeto will get right on it - he will truck the water to flint

1 Like

All we’re getting is a little drizzle all of the worst shit was just south of us… I’m tellin ya’ll there’s a pollution shield around this area…

1 Like

The force field is failing, gonna be on flood watch all night.

Wow. It’s not even that hot yet down here. That sucks.