Lou's Stool will you be assisting this guy's defense?

Well you see, if these dirty Muslims weren’t allowed in the country in the first place, none of this would have happened and some poor American wouldn’t be in jail right now.

Did I get that right Lou?

1 Like

Hmmmm…somewhere along the line, I seem to have created the erroenous belief that I support murder and violence.

And at least ONE of you is fully aware that that is as far from the truth as you can get, and should know better.

2 Likes

He means me.

I wouldn’t put it that way.

But you have to admit, the same type of ideology (White supremacy) that made that wacko act up is what Islam happens to be
There was very little of this shit happening until this attacks by “normal muslims” started happening all over the world

What attacks by normal Muslims?

That’s the problem, Starling

Every muslim is normal until he decides to kill as many as he can

Some of the attackers had recently traveled and maybe received some kind of training, but a lot more are people born in the country or muslims that have been living for decades in the country

Then you have the ones like in San Bernardino, which were considered “100% integrated” by everyone who knew them

Why are they turning on their countrymen in our countries?

They turn on everybody

The maniac with the truck in France killed a bunch of muslims along the “infidels”

But you think Muslims want to be those murderous people who kill Muslims and non-Muslims alike?

You see Starling, islam is one clusterfuck of major proportions. Religions in general have problems, but when you compare the current days, it’s not hard to see which one is really stirring a sea of shit. I think it’s a waste of time to discuss history at this point because we’re talking our own survival.

Things have taken a turn for the worse, the world changed forever after technology became available to all.

There is simply no easy or humane way out of it anymore.

Everyone is nicely divided into groups that hate each other and the people who control the money are using these “factions” to kill each other and empty the planet.

And although I can’t do much to change that, I refuse to applaud this evil scheme.

So, in other words, the people who are creating the wars are the people at fault, and the people we should fear. That’s what I’ve been saying all along.

1 Like

But…

3 Likes

If only memes took into account the whole story, rather than simplistic, sentimental sound bites.