Love It Out Here 2

Been there, sent it back for fully cooked chicken. Don’t be afraid to say something.

1 Like

slept all day again and finally starting to feel better and come out of it, I haven’t been this sick since I ended up in the ER and started changing. No more fried chicken for me. I don’t know if I can even eat any kind of chicken for awhile. ugghhhh

1 Like

I tend to think of myself of having a cast iron stomach, and almost never bothered by “bad food” but I have had a couple episodes of severe but very short term sickness w/nausea etc after eating, both time s “eating out” (not not the sexy stuff, but literally eating food at some establishment other than home,)

There’s been a couple of times when I got sick I couldn’t eat the thing I was “reversing” or otherwise tasting meanwhile, even if that food wasn’t the culprit. Mostly I am like Apey and can eat pretty much anything. My folks keep things like salad dressing a year past its date and are never bothered and I seem to have inherited that gene.

1 Like

What else did you eat other than chicken. You can even get salmonella poisoning from frozen ice cream…

It only happened to me a couple of times some years ago but I experienced the same deal while eating at home. I am very careful about cooking and eating and I have no idea about what happened. I was sweating, nauseous and the symptoms wouldn’t go away. I finally had to induce vomiting. That worked.

1 Like

Salmonella takes 12-72 hours before you start getting sick and I started feeling a little funky on Tuesday and by Wed I couldn’t eat dinner.

1 Like

Back in Humboldt

1 Like

fkn hippies

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think you’re in proximity to the Russian River, that’s supposed to be a hot spot in the summer.

I am enjoying looking at these photos, I am getting a feel for the area, something you don’t get with travel brochure type stuff.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My roomie is out of town so I got bored and went to the park to watch the sunset and smoke a bowl. It’s one hell of a hill to walk up to get to this spot… Two women came up the hill, one pulled a bottle of wine and some glasses out of a backpack and offered me one. I didn’t feel like drinking but offered some of my weed.

other side of the valley

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I went to Robert Louis Stevenson State Park today near Calistoga. It was a little bit rougher terrain. I made it to the monument, to get to the next level of trail was steep and pretty much rock climbing. I need some better shoes/boots, come better prepared, and find someone to come with me, but I plan on getting to the top of Mt St Helena, the highest peak in Napa county.

2 Likes

Poison oak everywhere

1 Like

Also when I got to the monument I found a nice rock to sit on, had a drink of water, pulled my bowl out and went to grab my weed, no weed, forgot it at home. I also got a late start, it was hard to find, Waze took me to the totally wrong place, a gravel road on private property. Then I had to backtrack but Google maps got me there which was up a curvy, wurvy stretch of highway 29 which took me pretty far up in into the mountains… Amazing looking place though, rugged mountain hiking. Now I know where it’s at, to come early, well prepared and with a hiking partner… cause it’s up in the boonies… I don’t want to get hurt up there and get eaten by a bear or a mountain lion. There are some other trails there too, a 2 mile hike to a place called Table Rock which looks amazing if you google table rock napa…

3 Likes

bump…