Love It Out Here 2

@Apeman here’s another trail there that goes to a place called Table Rock… I’m probably going to do it soon…

Napa Hiking: Oat Hill Mine Trail, Table Rock Trail & Palisades - Your Guide to Hikes and Hiking in Napa Valley & Bay Area Hiking, California

2 Likes

Table Rocks ala Oregon.

3 Likes

Went to church this morning…

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM3UYP2zd4o

3 Likes

I think I’ve walked/hiked almost all of the Napa city parks now worth doing so… that one was just a small rules sign and a gate at dead end street on the edge of town. Someone had been riding horses a lot or had their cows pasturing out there or something on the second half of the walk, big piles of shit everywhere and flies… but beautiful viewz… I need to go back to Skyline Ridge Park and do more of the trails there, it’s pretty huge.

Were the hot air balloons the church pews?

Consider going for a ride, it’s a natural high, nothing like it.

If you smoke weed in church, you sit in your own “pew”.

1 Like

It’s on my list, (The Balloon!) everyone I know that has been loved it.

1 Like

Did those who flew into wires and got kilt love it?

No thanks

1 Like

Some gal I used to work with said she started having panic attacks, because of the height or something, so she just sat inside the basket and watched the sky.

1 Like

I had just as good of a view as they did, they didn’t go much higher.

The common thing I hear are those moments when you have altitude and the flames are on low and you’re just silently floating over the countryside.

3 Likes

Dusk was beautiful yesterday evening for sure.

That is pretty much it, it’s just hat the view changes endlessly

That is usually the case, the best views are frequently the lower ones, like just a foot or two above large trees.

Do those who run into tractor trailers love it? Driving is far more dangerous…FACT

I hiked up pretty high, a lot higher than the trees down below… :grin:

They’re pretty much right across from me, a couple might even be lower, and didn’t go any higher than this…

Meanwhile, back in Misery…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29lHATOQNT8

I’ve been working outside a couple days a week… 6:30 to 3pm, mostly physical labor… starting to get more used to it and starting to get in shape between working in the heat and hiking.

3 Likes