Love It Out Here Part 7

I guess it depends on which side of the river walk you are on

1 Like

From Rocky Butte Park today… summer is finally here in Portland… hot day, missing the mild cool weather and maybe even the rain a little…

new phone… Moto G Stylus

4 Likes

It’s really beautiful.

Aside from you being a better photographer than I, the Moto G Stylus cleArly has a better camera app than this cheezy G6 I’ve been using for a year or so. Just bought a X2 used on ebay for 40 bucks, like the one I had before and as soon as I get a new battery in it I’ll be “downgrading.”

1 Like

Never had a G6 but my old phone was the cheapest Moto there is… Moto E5 Play…

The cameras on this seem pretty nice, has like 4 different front cameras including a wide angle video lens. $200 at MetroPCS…

2 Likes

I got a Moto G5+, the camera is not great on it either.

Has 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage also, this phone seemed like the best bang for the buck.

Mines an LG something Camera is not great.

Hollywood District, Portland, yesterday afternoon…

1 Like

4 Likes

Went to Latourell Falls for an epic evening hike, 20 min from home… upper and lower falls…

4 Likes

Yesterday I went back to Latourell Falls, Bridal Falls and another one I forgot the name of…

2 Likes

4 Likes

A life long fantasy of mine has been to stand at the bottom of a waterfall. The problem, of course, is that of getting hit by a small rock. ouch

1 Like

These are all gorgeous places.

2 Likes

I was born, lucky me
In a land that I love
Though I am poor, I am free
When I grow I shall fight
For this land I shall die
Let her sun never set

3 Likes

Excellent pics Billdo, what phone are you on now?

Thanks… I’m on a $200 Moto G Stylus from MetroPCS…

Are you using any apps to edit your shots before you post them? I’m particularly impressed by the color (yeah, I know its the PNW in summer, when everything looks amazing.)

1 Like

Just the built in basic cam settings

1 Like