MFERS putting up cash to rebuild ND

And would not spit on a street person if they was on fire

Back in yer tent, doofus. Pinault is one of the good guys as far as billionaires go.

In 2008, François-Henri Pinault created the Kering Foundation to defend and promote women’s rights.[14] In 2015, Kering launched the Women in Motion program with the Cannes Film Festival to raise gender issues within the film industry.[15]

François-Henri Pinault is a member of The B Team, a pro-environment not-for-profit organization founded by Richard Branson.[16] In 2009, he financed the documentary Home by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, which shows aerial shots of various places on Earth and discusses how humanity is threatening the ecological balance of the planet.[17] In January 2018, Kering was named top sustainable textile, apparel and luxury goods corporation in the Corporate Knights Global 100 index.[18]

In June 2016, alongside his father François Pinault, he introduced the renovation project of the Bourse de Commerce building in Paris which will house part of the Pinault family’s art collection.[19]

Through the family holding Artémis, he also invested in the cruise ship operator Compagnie du Ponant in 2015[20] and the tech investment firm Red River West in 2017.[21]

After the Notre-Dame de Paris fire, Pinault committed 100 million euros to the rebuilding of the partially destroyed French cathedral[22].

I am talking about Joe Blow on an American street

Why should the French support American street people? They have their own street people to deal with.

What the hell

A stock guy I listen to in Phila is gona send money

Does not make sense - support stuff here

Who the fuck sed anything about the french supporting street people here

Go take a nap

The guy in Philly’s prolly one a them Catlicks.

I been listening to him since dirt was new - never once did he say bout giving money to anything - today he went on for 3 minutes about giving

Well tbh, it is one of the bigger icons of the western world.

You got to pay 14 fuking euros to get in

30,000 visits a day

174 million dollars a year

it’s a cash fucking cow

they shuda had enuf cash to have have smoke detector drones flying around 24/7

SHS

I would imagine the costs to maintain and staff one of the oldest continuously operated buildings on earth is expensive to maintain, I mean, just think about the heating bill for a place like that alone.

I am not nor have I ever been a Catholic, but places like this are larger than the flock that attends it on the regular.

30000 visitors a day generate enuf heat fer the whole place

My advice to you, is to not donate any of your own money to the rebuild.

2 Likes

I already sent thots and prayers

3 Likes

You’re a good man.

Don’t be a lier

It’s 8 euros 50 to climb the towers

It’s free to enter the sanctuary

Tent

Forthwith

1 Like

picky rabbit

The place I went as a yungun was something for podunk

1 Like

I’ll bet it’s not even wheel chair accessible.

Now it is

4 Likes

Actually not because the towers are what’s left, but that was hella funny