Misogyny and patriarchy humor (no rape please, it's not funny.)

Actual advertising swag

1 Like

Can vouch for this being an actual thing.

2 Likes

A whole subtopic

1 Like

gotta love the classics.

My Wife isn’t talking to me, she said I ruined her birthday. I’m not sure how… I didn’t even know it was her birthday.

I was so happy and content as I watched the wife drift off last night. Her dinghy’s got a puncture and she’s a poor swimmer.

A man tells his Rabbi, “I have a strong desire to live until eternity. What should I do?” “Get married” said the Rabbi. “Is it that simple? He said. Would that allow me to live forever?” The Rabbi replied, “No but the desire will soon disappear.”

Last night after a few beers my buddy asked if he could stay over on my sofa. I had to explain to him that I’m married now so that’s where I sleep.

My wife said she’s leaving me because I invade her privacy too often. At least that’s what it says in her diary.

As me and the wife headed off on a romantic holiday we talked about what kinky things we’d like to do to each other. She said, “I’ve always wanted to be handcuffed.” So I planted 4 ounces of cocaine in her suitcase.

Wife to husband "Let’s go out and have some fun tonight! Husband: “Ok, but if you get home before I do, leave the hall light on.”

Son: “Dad I’ve got a part in the school play. I play a man who’s been married 25 years.” Dad: “Maybe next time you’ll get a speaking part.”

Wife accidentally hit our dog with her car. The poor thing was asleep on the couch at the time.

My buddy is thinking about asking his ex-wife to re-marry him…But he’s worried she will think he is just after her for his money.

Two guys in a health club, one is putting on lace underwear. “Since when do you wear women’s panties?” “Since my wife found them in the glove compartment!”

My wife left me for another man. All that lies ahead now is a miserable, pointless life, with suicide seemingly the only way out. And while he’s going through all that, I’ll be down at the bar with my buddies every night.

"My wife left a note on the fridge, "
“It’s not working. I can’t take it anymore, I’m going to mother’s house!”
“I opened the fridge, the light came on, the beer was cold. What is she talking about?”

1 Like

1 Like

Can I get her a bigger bat?

1 Like

Sexual-harassment-cartoon_thumb

1 Like

What would MSNBC say about this thread?

Here’s Broadway Joe pitching for Medicaid supplemental insurance, maybe.

I never knew he was ambidextrous.

1 Like

Easy Ladies, one at a time.