More depression in the land of depression

Fucking weather… bout to move to AZ.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/weather/seattle-just-broke-a-122-year-old-record-for-rain-because-of-course-it-did/?utm_content=buffereac5d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=owned_buffer_f_m

Oh yeah, that will show the weather, but good.

1 Like

Man up ya jellyfish, how are you going to handle fighting in cold wet rice paddies in Korea?

4 Likes

Korea… fuck dat

Didn’t you hear, they’re tearing down Sheriff Joe’s pink pantie prison?

Did you not see that the WH has summoned the entire senate to be at the WH Wednesday AM for a briefing on NK. Do you know how often the WH summons the entire Senate to the WH for a “briefing”? Like never.

We can just MOAB tf out of NK.

I can stay home.

Is that why you joined, so you can sit back and NOT defend are country?

4 Likes

That sounds like the kind of thing only a POG would say.

1 Like

And mine by proxy.

It was going to happen sooner or later, China has been stirring the pot for decades now.

People suck.

Yeah, He will soon be happy with rancid rat as long as they can heat it up -

I’ll just dump this here.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18056922_652518538274280_3057984882088386539_n.jpg?oh=738e2c8df70101f96885f347755f2952&oe=59867C31

Atleast he earned his entitlements…

unlike the rest of the non veterans.

lol

Only vets should get assistance?

Show me the point of law that states this.

1 Like

Soldiers just won’t be needed. Couple MOABs and their entire government is crippled, you’ll have the entire army surrendering and then you’ll need a HUGE humanitarian force.

So I guess I might be needed since I’m not a one sided Soldier… but I don’t see myself fighting.

Show me where I said only vets should get assistance.

Right here

I await your dissembling that “earned” is not the same as “should get”.

Earned means you’ve earned them.

Not earning them means you still get them, you just haven’t done shit in your life to earn them.

Simple as that.

Nowhere did I say only vets should get government entitlements.

I’m just ripping on freeloaders.

I’m confused. Are you saying only vets earn their benefits or can others do things outside that service to “earn” benefits?

1 Like