More Hillary Pay to Play

Hacked emails revealed an internal disagreement among Clinton’s aides about her desire to hold a conference in Marrakech, Morocco.

The country’s king made a $12 million pledge to fund the Clinton Global Initiative conference - but only if the the likely presidential candidate attended.

Top confidante Huma Abedin bluntly wrote in a January 2015 email that ‘if HRC was not part of it, meeting was a non-starter.’

Then she warned: ‘She created this mess and she knows it.’

It was an uncharacteristic remark from Abedin, who is known for her abiding loyalty to Clinton over the years.

Gee, how’d the US MSM miss this? Oh, right. Russia!

1 Like

“RUSSIA!” has become the Dem equivalent of “Benghazi!”

1 Like

Get back in yer tent

Truth hurts, eh?

1 Like

Someone paid her to attend - where is the fucking crime

1 Like

You don’t understand pay to play? You don’t understand that it’s fucking evil to buy off the leader of the free world? Or that your country is not free anymore when your president sells her soul to the highest bidder, over and fucking over?

She is despicable.

1 Like

No, Six is right. There is NOTHING in that email that infers “pay to play” or any other misdeed. The king offered her a fee to speak at a conference. I don’t care if it’s $12 billion. It’s called being in demand.

Why was her whole staff so worked up about it, then? And why was the king of Morocco giving the Clinton foundation 12 million bucks in the first place? COME ON!

12 million is lunch money to this guy

He was giving the moolah so she would come and speak. Who knows, maybe he had a hard-on for her. I don’t see where her staff was worked up.

I’m telling you, I honestly haven’t seen anything in these so-called damning emails that would constitute impropietry.

1 Like

Bullshit. He was giving the moolah for more than just that. Which is why her staff was in meltdown over it and called it “a mess.”

Listen to D_M’s - nothing wrong - gee L_B - maybe that’s why it ain’t on the tele

There is so much wrong with it I don’t know where to begin. But you’re confused by rank choice voting, so it figures this would confuse you as well.

What could the king of Morroco possibly want in terms of favors or access? It’s fukking Morroco… Marrakesh… Casablanca. It’s a tourist destination

Anyway, Hillary wasn’t even serving in the government at the time. How could she grant favors?

She, and everyone in the world, knew she would be running for president.

Speaking fees, gifts, etc, are common place. Many people these days forgo speaking gifts in favour of charitable donations often to their own foundations and charities.

1 Like

Stop the Presses

It’s horseshit. She’s a damn corporate/political whore of the highest order.

Lotus has spoken!

Yup.