Most Reports Of Hate Crime Are Fake

Cops say Newtown store left a string of clues in faked hate crime

Many of these ‘hate crimes’ are simply fake, you can sense it intuitively. I used to work for a company that was 80% white. A guy who had been AWOL for 4 days came to work and was claiming that 4 Negros had pounded the shit out of him. Nobody believed him, his story just reeked.:grin:

In Brazil, the law says only whites can commit hate crimes.

Seriously.

1 Like

I am happy living in a black-free country. It makes a huge difference.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s403x403/16832156_657632704419934_5464702752843547993_n.jpg?oh=5ce16d4e0700ca737a0c485652d9c41a&oe=59268A6A

The chickens are good, the coyotes and hyenas disguised as chickens are the ones that worry me.

3 Likes

So are most rapes, I guess…

My instincts tell me that most reports of rape are true although some are clearly made up.

The difference being no folks who know how to have fun

Shutup, will you. Tired bullshit.

Yeah, I’ll take Chicago - at least the odds of getting blowed up at the shoppers are less

I’ll take Los Angeles. Really. At least women don’t have to worry about some prehistoric ideas about male superiority being part of settled law. And the black people I know here are just fine. Certainly superior to white Neanderthals like Trump and Roose.

Chicago still has a higher murder rate, even including bombs at the shoppers.

Link?

They are 99 percent killing each other

yer point is like a sieve trying to hold water

fucking useless

222 homicides in Ankara, population of 4.5 million

468 murders in Chicago, population 2.7 million

So, muzzies are NOT violent animals?

Do you have statistics on rape and domestic violence?

Rio has 6 million and had 1200 killed in 2016

LA County, 10 million. 649 killed in 2015.

I’ve never been the victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a black or anyone else. How do I do it?

Can’t find any and I wouldn’t believe them anyway. Murders are a much more straightforward measure of safety since a body is a body. Domestic violence is a problem, but only for those who can’t choose their spouse and family, particularly in poor parts of the city and rural areas. I sort of doubt many expats suffer from it. As a white native English speaker you’d probably find yourself having a higher social status relative to the average inhabitant here than you do in LA. You would even have more leeway in criticizing the government than the average Turk has.