Most Reports Of Hate Crime Are Fake

So are most rapes, I guess…

My instincts tell me that most reports of rape are true although some are clearly made up.

The difference being no folks who know how to have fun

Shutup, will you. Tired bullshit.

Yeah, I’ll take Chicago - at least the odds of getting blowed up at the shoppers are less

I’ll take Los Angeles. Really. At least women don’t have to worry about some prehistoric ideas about male superiority being part of settled law. And the black people I know here are just fine. Certainly superior to white Neanderthals like Trump and Roose.

Chicago still has a higher murder rate, even including bombs at the shoppers.

Link?

They are 99 percent killing each other

yer point is like a sieve trying to hold water

fucking useless

222 homicides in Ankara, population of 4.5 million

468 murders in Chicago, population 2.7 million

So, muzzies are NOT violent animals?

Do you have statistics on rape and domestic violence?

Rio has 6 million and had 1200 killed in 2016

LA County, 10 million. 649 killed in 2015.

I’ve never been the victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a black or anyone else. How do I do it?

Can’t find any and I wouldn’t believe them anyway. Murders are a much more straightforward measure of safety since a body is a body. Domestic violence is a problem, but only for those who can’t choose their spouse and family, particularly in poor parts of the city and rural areas. I sort of doubt many expats suffer from it. As a white native English speaker you’d probably find yourself having a higher social status relative to the average inhabitant here than you do in LA. You would even have more leeway in criticizing the government than the average Turk has.

So, you’re saying domestic violence doesn’t happen when a woman is able to choose her spouse?

Wow. That turns everything I know about domestic violence in the USA on its head.

And no expats are raped? OK.

PS, living in a place where one (or even some) is unable to choose one’s spouse is a frightening prospect to me.

No I am saying that here there is a certain group for whom domestic violence is an issue. Poor, rural or newly urbanized (slum dwellers), uneducated, and religious. I am not saying it is a perfect country for everyone, just that personally I feel safer here than I did in the USA. And I think the statistics bear out that the USA is a more violent country than Turkey. There are sure as hell more guns there.

Yes. This is clearly a problem in the US.

But, you’re a man. Women have different issues than men when choosing a place to live. Attitudes toward women matter.

I wouldn’t want to be a lower class woman here. Middle or upper class though, it wouldn’t be any different than being in a western country.

And we are supposed to be a disarmed country and people here kill more than in 99% of the world.

And we don’t have many muslims