My New Research on the Gacy Murders

LOL. Yeah, that guy is huge.

Yeah, Dennehy got cast often as a psycho killer and always played the roles well. The likeness though is pretty far off. Gacy was roughly the height of Rosalyn Carter and weighed well over 250 with a triple chin.

The following cold case file appeared in the Danbury, CT paper today. You might find it interesting:

1 Like

All these poor murdered children. Tragic and chilling.

1 Like

Interesting. Always good to see am old missing person case solved, even though in this case they’ll probably never know why he was murdered or who murdered him. Would be interesting to know what serial killers were operating in that area at that time, if any. I’m sure someone will look at that, though it’s entirely possible he simply met with foul play from a run of the mill robber or angry aquaintence. With all of the huge databases going up these days and enhanced search technology, we’re seeing a lot of these really old cases getting hits.

1 Like

No doubt. Poor kid was probably hitchhiking out to California looking forward to getting his life together. Maybe his brother or sis had hooked him up with a job or maybe he was going to go to school. Who knows. Didn’t even make halfway before some asshole turned him into just another statistic and memory. Damn, I hope whoever did this suffered a worse fate.

Yeah, me too. I guess that’s the most we can hope for with cases like this.

1 Like

@DM… maybe @witch king…here is an interesting cold case from my old home town. I knew this guy slightly, he and I were both crew on a sailboat belonging to another guy about ten years before his murder.

@E_Normus_Johnson. That’s a VERY interesting case and one I’ve not heard of before.

Sounds to me like the police knew who killed John Shakespeare and for whatever reason chose to bury it.

On the surface, it sounds like Wham and Devon were involved and it was somehow related to Shake’s homosexuality.

I’m definitely going to dig deeper. Thanks for posting it.

Like that local Sherry Eyerly case I told ya about a while back, apparently the guy that ended confessing in Prison to a cold case squad had been high on the list of suspects, but they just didn’t have enough to pin it on him. If memory serves the cold case guys went back over his alibi and found some holes in it.

Has anyone seen the Sundance series Rectify? About a guy let off of death row after 19years due to DNA evidence. It’s really good, for those who like slow burn TV. About what happens to a person after 19 years in prison.

I haven’t seen that, but I did read a couple weeks ago about a guy released after a long time in prison after being falsely convicted, being shot and killed, sometime after being released.

Yeah, it’s gotta be rough to figure out how to make a life after being in prison. Not only being incarcerated ad learning all the lovely things you learn there, but having everyone believe you’re a murderer when you’re not.

First I’ve heard of that one too. A guy like Smith has got to be good for more than just the 3 murders attributed to him. Total fukking psychopath.

For a guy that was worth millions, they sure didn’t spend much on his grave marker…

@D_M Shall I make a batch of popcorn?

@Ed_Kasper Welcome to the site.

Everyone should know by now that Obama committed all these murders and JWG was framed

OMG, have you seen this chart?

empeach teh tierant now!

Hello and welcome. Sure, we can discuss. Always looking for new perspectives. No, I was not aware John had a nephew named Ed, but then again I’m sure he had a lot of family I’m unfamiliar with. I am familiar with Ray Kasper, a Gacy nephew who is in prison for sexual assault on a minor. Is Raymond a brother or cousin of yours?