My San Jose Chokes will likely demonstrate the basis for this nickname tonite

I think in overtime you should try to lure Vegas out into the Godswood with Bran

1 Like

OK, overtime, who wins it? Iā€™d say Pavelski but he died a hero. Iā€™ll say my old Red Wings buddy Gustav ā€˜Gooseā€™ Nyquist.

Good luck Sharks fans, Iā€™m back upstairs to watch the rest. If you win Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll hear you yelling

1 Like

So, right before they scored, I had gone to the kitchen, in disgust, to run the dishwasherā€¦ Iā€™m wondering if I should go back into the kitchen.

This post was deleted before I posted it

:wink:

1 Like

Damian Lillard with a fade away 3 at the buzzer!

Ahhhhhhhhhā€¦ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Woooooooooo

Fuckingggggggggggggggg

Hoooo

FUCK VEGAS!

LOVING IT

2 Likes

Couture, on Pavelski, post-game:

Heā€™s not doing too good, thatā€™s all I feel like saying about it

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu0vVf8nQ88

My impression of the last 10 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtbB4j9il7M

2 Likes

The NHL has apologized to the VGK for the call, and pulled the refs from officiating the 2nd round.

1 Like

SJ showed how itā€™s done today, losing 5-0 and chalking up TWO game misconducts in the 3rd.

1 Like

Beyond the door thereā€™s peace Iā€™m sure
And I know thereā€™ll more cheers in heaven

I knew it was a set up for the big fall.

I will say this, if St. Louis wins and hopefully could beat Boston somehow, I personally wouldnā€™t think it was the most hideous thing to happen. I understand loyalties and love of team as much as anyone, but I didnā€™t feel truly horrible when the USA womenā€™s team lost the World Cup to Japan who were getting up off their knees from the earthquake and tsunami and gave them all something else to think about and feel good for a little while.

What horrible thing is St Louis recovering from, other than being in the Midwest?

1 Like

Well for one the Citizens of St. Louis arenā€™t allowed to kill fetuses whenever the eff they feel like it no more.

They havenā€™t been to a Final since 1970. They once went to the Final four straight years and were swept each time (under Scotty Bowman).

The Blues have great fans.