Need Moar time to vestigate killing

Seems reasonable, his entrails could have ended up in their locked trash dumpster any number of ways.

They gotta decide who they’re going to execute to appease the average short attention span US joe

At least Killary wasn’t in charge lol

IKR? If she hadn’t of fallen asleep at her post that night, those mercenaries would still be out mercenarying!

1 Like

We just need more pirates

Somalian type

I love those feel good stories with impoverished and malnourished pirates in small fishing boats getting outsmarted by a few thousand Mericans and a couple billion dollars in cool toys.

3 Likes

1 Like

What was Kashoggi thinking? Apparently this fat old libtard thought he could out fight a Special Forces A Team. What a whiny looser babby1

That’s who we used to be in hiding.

Now, Trump proudly protects murderous thugs because they fund him personally.

We stink.

Who the fuck brings a bonesaw to a fistfight?!

2 Likes

Cheeto had to know about this ahead of time

there was no fight

they just killed him

and where is the body?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I mentioned the bonesaw.

Breaking News from the Onion: RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA—In a press conference ahead of a meeting with U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman admitted Tuesday that journalist Jamal Khashoggi died during a botched assassination attempt. “We lured Mr. Khashoggi to our consulate in Turkey for what was supposed to be a straightforward, routine execution, but things went off the rails at some point during the torture portion, and he accidentally bled out,” said the crown prince, adding that under normal circumstances, journalists who negatively portray the Saudi regime are eliminated efficiently and without international uproar. “We offer our sincere apologies to the Khashoggi family for mishandling Jamal’s slaughter. This should have been a quick in-and-out death and dismemberment situation, not the drawn-out, hours-long bloodbath it turned into. We flubbed this one big time.” The crown prince also assured journalists that Saudi leaders plan to implement new murder guidelines to standardize future assassinations and reduce instances of bungled hits.

3 Likes

Well it’s about time!

I offered to write for the Onion but was rejected

their loss

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I see @Oak and I are mining the same FB page for memes, but she’s faster than I am.

1 Like