New Rules

Because something’s got to give.

No individual shall be worth more than 1 billion dollars. Anyone who is must give away all monies in excess of 1 billion, and they must give it away in ways that Improve the financial status of the poor around the world.

No company can make profits in excess of 1 billion per year.

PERIOD.

GET OVER IT, YOU BILLIONAIRE WANNABES, BUT NEVER WILL BES.

IMO, people who amass fortunes in the billion-dollar+ range are scared little pussies who cannot take care of themselves, and who believe that if they can just have it ALL, then no one can ever hurt them again.

You don’t get it. Cons who want limited government are not interested in making Billions, they just don’t want to be crushed by an oppressive government.

Yeah - they.re just hippies in expensive suits really.

3 Likes

Yanno, they all rather be out at the Commune roasting a pig and drinking wine and smoking the marijuanas.

2 Likes

I don’t even know where to begin with this topic.
But, why should you or anyone else have a slice of their pie?

If you look at this list, the top ten are libs/progs.

Why aren’t there more Trog Billionaires? Are they just too lazy, too stoopit, or what?

Trogs/cons donate their money. :wink:

LOL, ok.

2 Likes

They got to save up to buy a good one though.

This is a better question: Why do people feel they need multiple billions of dollars? Almost none of them make that money without ripping off workers. What you are saying is, it’s okay for a few people to have more money than they can ever spend, while millions literally die of poverty. I call bullshit.

1 Like

To churches and Nazi organizations.

2 Likes

It’s their money, they can spend it anyway they want.

They made good choices in life, it’s not their fault others make bad choices.

Jan 20, 2017. Woot!!!

Ripping off workers =/= good choices.

Go find a new job. :slight_smile:

I permenantly boycott companies all the time.

Tell that to the billions of workers who are currently being ripped off by the filthy rich, immoral masters.

Go find a new career.

The only revenge the common man has is becoming the Slacker.

1 Like