No tanks

No tanks going to Hong Kong, nope

None

Not at all

I sincerely can’t make out what tanks there are, those look like trucks to me. I would need clearer photos.

The bottom pic, you see the lower edge of the grey box truck thingy? Look closely just below there is a sort of skirting material hanging from the grey box to the ground like an apron, or mud flaps, there is a section of that material missing, look at that and think “Tank”

Definitely a tracked vehicle, and not half-track as you can see the front of the track under the rear vehicle in the top pic.

Oh, now I see it.

Muchos tanques.

1 Like

It’s not a tank, it’s an armored, tracked, armed truck.

They could be moving personnel with those.

Maybe they have hands on officers who went to see what the problem was.

I want to know how large the convey was. Two tanks isn’t really the same as 20,000

1 Like

That’s my vote also.

Like a jumbo Stryker vehicle then?

They are going to the docks and coming here for

JADE HELM 2

1 Like

They alreadu moved thema in.

I was more thinking removing the barrel off this guy and storing it on the lateral while you chuck a tin box on the outside.

That sounds like jungle gorilla combat to me.

Do you really fucking thing China needs to disguise tanks to bring them in to HK

Srsly

not their style

oh huh

Troop carriers are (typically) not tracked.

I have a reference guide on all chinese armored vehicles I can look at when I get home… but it’s not like you can see anything. Courtesy of the Army.

Methinks it’s to hide from the world.
Someone walking down the street next to those would hear them from a mile away. And there’s enough coverage to not be able to positively identify exactly what it is from a photo.

1 Like

My thought is, china is committing all kinds of war crimes in their own country. They wouldn’t want the way they treat their citizens in the worlds spotlight like that.

I am not surprised to find they tried to hide what they were doing.

Looks like a type 85 or 90, although the wheel on the spec of the track looks different. It’s a light armored, thermal/nv capable personnel carrier.

Type-85Command2