Not buying it, kids

Congrats in seeing only what is there, Lotus. I’m hespesially impressed given your fascination with conspiracy theories.

I have to wonder if the desire to “find the truth” that is not right before one’s eyes isn’t just a way of avoiding coming face to face with the real illness the incident is symptomatic of (…and not to mention the reprehensible trollism within our little community). It could be…

…not more than organic brain disorder and the influence on it of a violence and attention adoring society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8

Yeah whatever, I think if he had been allowed to have more guns this never would have happened.

2 Likes

Tough crowd, tough crowd…

That goes without saying!

1 Like

My gf’s cousin who got shot in Iraq said there had to be at least two shooters. But he seems quick to buy into the infowars type bullshit that I think someone else feeds him second hand.

1 Like

I still don’t get this. What qualifies your gf’s cousin who was shot in Iraq to make such an assessment over investigators who were and are on scene?

Nothing but some of his personal experience with firearms which might be the same reason it’s bothering Spoon.

Having a background that includes live firing of weapons.Can make one feel they have some knowledge of the characteristics.

I hope it isn’t bothering anyone that in all of the audio recordings there is no simultaneous firing of the weapons. The shooters had very carefully worked that out. (frickineyeroll smiley)

1 Like

My recollection is a bit different. Also there may be audio or video that we haven’t been offered yet.

This is the wrong thread for this post but I’m afraid I’ll lose track of it before I find a better thread… so here it is.

I guess you are right. The government must be in on it. Paddock was probably one of those Montauk Boys.

My heavenly days, the government “in on it”…?

No, surely not. That kind of thing has never happened before.

…but can you prove it, cabrón ?

How rude.

He’s just a lot of hot gas stink so far.

I think you’re sniffing around the wrong end, yipyap.

1 Like

Thinking may not be what you do.
Why are you defending his ass?

1 Like

Yo te chingo a tu madre, pendejo.

:fu: