Not So Sure That Oak Would Agree

:rofl:

best mexican restaurant in Trumplandia

2 Likes

What was the competition, Truck Stop Deli Case Burritos?

2 Likes

It’s not even Mexican.

22100_crunchy_taco_269x269
Taco Bell taco

c4615f255b091aeb987a3328e7f24292

Real taco…tortilla is soft…no lettuce, no tomato, instead there is cilantro, onion, usually salsa and often a squeeze of lime

6 Likes

That looks delicious.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s amazing!

I enjoy taco bell

Surely isn’t real Mexican food
And I don’t care

That’s all I was saying. It’s not Mexican food. It’s American fast food. And clearly Americans have no idea what real Mexican food is if they think Taco Bell is Mexican.

2 Likes

AHA! Soooooo how come a Chihuahua founded and ran the company for so long?

Del Taco is a lot better.

You don’t know.how despised that.damn dog was to many.

1 Like

If you don’t mind would you provide an Oak approved recipe for those tacos. Thanks in advance.:slightly_smiling_face:

I am a pretty good cook(my opinion LOL) but I usually cook many of the same recipes. I was reading a restaurant menu the other day and I was thinking that I should try most of the dishes being offered. That might be fun. Search engines make it more doable.

I ate at a place ran by real Mexicans a couple weeks ago. it wasn’t very good, it was like a cross between authentic and merican… I had a couple chicken tacos, rice and beans, iceberg lettuce, the chicken in the tacos looked like it was probably prepared and cut up authentically, crappy tortila, bad looking fast food type tomato… and I think it was all loaded with preservatives by the way I felt later and the next day…

That kind of half-assed restaurant could just be a front for someone laundering drug money.

Or they think white folks won’t know any better

1 Like

LOL I told my girlfriend it looked like the kind of place you could order a kilo of coke if you knew someone! :smiley:

2 Likes

MSG makes me antsy sometimes - I try to stay away from it

Please do it for us!

1 Like

Do what? Have MSG?

Stay away of course

What is the meat?