Obama Issues Statement On Otto Warmbier After Being Blasted By Donald Trump & Man’s Parents

Is there anything he does not get blamed for

trump had 5 months and did nothing

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/obama-issues-statement-otto-warmbier-175753164.html

3 Likes

Yes, Tinyhands, Warmbier should have been brought home that day. But that never would have happened had you been president then. He prolly woulda died that day.

Bill Richardson ex gov of New Mexico discusses his role in negotiations for detainees in NK

Obama should’ve called the kid a moron…but sadly the left can’t meme…

O God, imagine the howling if he’d done that

1 Like

Something like, “it’s no surprise teh Warmbiers are supporting TRUMP, their family has an obvious penchant for poor decisions.”

4 Likes

Not to mention at least 2 other Americans have been taken hostage since his inauguration. Shouldn’t they have been released already - the same day even?

3 Likes

I was just thinking. How do we know NK operatives don’t kidnap Americans in SK and then just claim the Americans were in NK illegally?

They can’t get into SK, at least since PENCE looked threateningly at them for several minutes.

3 Likes

If the kid had been a soldier and deserted, Obama would have traded 6 terrorist for him.

Good chance the kid tried to kill himself and they sent home what was left, I’d definitely be considering it if I were stuck in a NK prison for 15 years.

Supposedly his tour company advertised by saying “this is the trip your parents dont want you to take”.

lol

Dats fuckin low

So Trumpty Dumpty can hurl insults at Obama, while two more Americans are still sitting in a North Korean Prison, why does Trump refuse to get them released?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/a-look-at-americans-detained-in-north-korea-in-recent-years/2017/06/20/315862ac-5597-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.a859a2917129

1 Like

meh, 15 years of hard labor (wtf does that even mean?) wouldn’t be as bad as 15 years in solitary.

3 Likes