Ordered My Solstice Wreath Today

It will be a beautiful 18 inch White Pine, prepared locally and ready next w/e. :slight_smile:

PS: Villanova should be the #1 ranked NCAA Basketball team tomorrow.

PPS: Kansas going down again. Arizona St by 10 in final minute of play.

I hope you plan to honor the tree that sacrificed its life for your wreath.

You think they killed a tree, Lotus? I have some Pine cones here, and Hickory nuts too. You think I murdered the trees to get them?

Gonna post pics?

I don’ wanna see Midge’s hickory nuts

Of the wreath!

(I’m laughing out loud hahaha)

Maybe - I have in years past, but with attitudes like Lotus and Bunny’s…well - I’ll just have to think about it.

I’ll show you my ugly penguin if you like.

I couldn’t find “ugly penguin” in the Urban Dictionary, but I ain’t gonna ask…

1 Like

You don’t have to ask! I’m offering :wink:

Behold! Ugly penguin!

Hey, I ain’t judgin’. Just making a suggestion. :crying_cat_face:

…and this guy agrees with me for the very same sound reasons.

“And I’m putting Villanova right at the top of the rankings even though the Wildcats were below Michigan State on Saturday, and the reason is simple: I’d rather have an undefeated team with good wins ranked No. 1 than a team with a loss to a team that just lost to Boston College.”

Sorry - I forgot the original link and couldn’t relocate it but I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKh8dfeoDR4

Well - the whole idea is to honor not only human ancestors, and the human family of which we are all a part, but most importantly the world of nature into which we are integrated, and its cycles, which we count upon for our life. So it is with a reverence for all life that I uphold these traditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ShwcA8KkkM

It was in that spirit that I suggested you honor the tree that gave its life for solstice and/or Christmas wreaths.

No - you wanted to suggest that something sinister was being done and a tree had been destroyed, but…

…troll on, Lotus. Troll on.

No YUO!

Right again.

Stripped and redressed my wreath table. Dressed it in virgin white - like the snows. Wreath should be ready tomorrow for pickup. :slightly_smiling_face:

will there be pics?

1 Like