Planting Tomatoes

Putting in this front row of tomatoes killed me today.

We shared, 3 of us at home, the first tomato that ripened.

It was wonderful…we all took a taste to see how the crop was going to be.

I don’t really get excited until I get the first Cherokee Purple… then we have BLT’s.

I’ve never really grown any Roma types but I’m hoping that these Amish Paste are great for sauce. They looked and sounded like a productive variety to grow.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0276/5253/products/amishpaste.jpg?v=1416511625

They’re just starting to flower…

Looking good!

I have been/am transplanting, I will have some pictures in a few days. I can’t believe how fast they are growing.

I’m slowly winning the war against foliage in my yard. This looked like a fukking jungle just a few months ago…

This still needs to go. This side of my house is unacceptable…

This shit in the front yard has to go as well…

What shit? The jungle of freesias or lilies whatever the yellow stuff is, is kinda cool if you like that sort of thing. The white roses too, maybe just clean it up.

I ain’t a fan of those tolarossa junipers tho… but that’s a bad childhood memory thing for me.

You have done well. I like the front yard though.

Mine were just lanky starts a few weeks ago on the left and a couple weeks ago on the right. I think I’m going to have some monsters.

You should chop down those two trees in front of the wood fencing… :smile:

Where’s the weed crop?

I agree but I also respect the beliefs of those who object to providing it for religious reasons. People are free to choose schools or businesses that provide it. Another phony issue.

Suck it up. :grinning:

They ain’t providing shit, the insurance companies are.

They choose the insurance companies, as is their right.

Yeah, I still need to buy a chainsaw. The crop was put on hold for a bit due to issues with the FED’s. I ready now though. I should have some clones rooted this weekend.

1 Like

I was just joking about the two trees, I like them and would leave them unless they’ll be cutting into sunlight for your weed crop. lol

But people may use their salaries to purchase things that I disagree with, like condoms or marijuana or conservative politicians, should I reduce their salaries by the amount I predict they will spend on these offensive items?

1 Like

I had an HOA tell me to move a tree away from the fence, where teh public area trees were right up against that same fence. There was a guy on the HOA who was pissed that I didn’t like hearing his goddamn music at 2 in the morning and was getting back at me.