Please - ceiling cat - make me head of the world

I did.

Horseshit.

1 Like

I honestly cannot stand men in suits. They look soooooooooooo uncomfortable, it makes me nervous.

1 Like

Did you step in something?

…I would use an exclamation point after Horseshit.

Horseshit !

Yeah. Your bullshit.

I told the story 100 times - when I had to wear a suit at work I changed in my van for the 25 minute ride home - I could not fucking stand it – especially the fucking shoes and fucking tie

Lookit, you. I started calling him Six. When you picked it up I changed my Six to the present 6. I always change the way I refer to/name the hobo guy with each new ID, though I am running out of variants at this point.

That’s complete and utter horseshit.

Look - I’ve created many names, words, characters and their trappings. If this is that important to you, then by all means - you claim it. It will be like my gift to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Who does this sound like? Oh yeah…

“Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good.”

(regarding Priming the Pump)

You’re delusional. :laughing:

Lotus - I have come to have a special affection for you in more recent times. All the little internet board adventures we have had, and I will do nothing to compromise our friendly alliance, so

it is settled. You invented it,
… it is yours.
Let no one say otherwise.

…although we do have similar haircuts, only I like a little pomade in mine and sweep it back into a loose DA.